LUFC Leeds Confirm Jay-Roy Grot Signing | Vital Forums

LUFC Leeds Confirm Jay-Roy Grot Signing

G

Leeds United have announced the signing of Jay-Roy Grot from Dutch club NEC Nijmegen

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?502095">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

He looks like the proverbial brick s**thouse. Going to be interesting to see how he does. Certainly one for the future so we still need another striker.

erni

Vital Football Legend
Letrs not place too much expectation on his shoulders too early because if his size. Often very tall strikers aren't that great in the air. Crouch and Matt Smith were never great one up front target men like Shearer but were decent on the ground . I like the look of him and being Dutch he has a decent chance of settling in quick.

Oyper

Vital Squad Member
I just hope he's fit and good enough to go straight into the side , if not we are still short of a ready to play striker.

SimonTVW

Vital 1st Team Regular
On what we've seen so far only 1 dodgy signing so far...Sacko...who may still come good. And also got rid of some dead Wood. :hihi:

Oyper - 24/8/2017 19:44

I just hope he's fit and good enough to go straight into the side , if not we are still short of a ready to play striker.
He's had played for NEC this season so he is ready to go.