LUFC Leeds complete Billy Sharp signing

G

Leeds United have completed the signing of Billy Sharp from Southampton

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?366619">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Oyper

Vital Squad Member
If he gets his shooting boots on ,he will blow away McCormack , I think he's a better striker & still hungry ,possible legend in the making, good luck to him..

SimonTVW

Vital 1st Team Regular
At his best nippy, tricky and get's goals. Went down cleverly in box against us at Forest last year to win a penalty. Just hope he can get back to his best and galvanise the rest of them. Even at half his best still better than Hunt who for his and our sake should be found a new club.

SimonTVW

Vital 1st Team Regular
You can't be serious.
Barndoor Billy was only prolific when in partnership with Charlie Austin. On his own he couldn't hack it except 1 season at Donny.
Billy Sharp has proven he can score on his own but hasn't really done much in the last few years.
So he might not come good at our place and I have said previously he looks past his best....but barndoor Billy...I don't think so.

leeds1975

Vital 1st Team Regular
SimonTVW - 13/8/2014 17:19

You can't be serious.
Barndoor Billy was only prolific when in partnership with Charlie Austin. On his own he couldn't hack it except 1 season at Donny.
Billy Sharp has proven he can score on his own but hasn't really done much in the last few years.
So he might not come good at our place and I have said previously he looks past his best....but barndoor Billy...I don't think so.
I was comparing Noel Hunt and Billy Paynter not Billy Sharp. I will judge Billy Sharp on what he does for us in the coming months.

Oyper

Vital Squad Member
Your right most strikers who come to leeds end up being pony,,but he's better than paynter,I think he's the right man at the right time,,