LUFC Happy New Year From Vital Leeds United

G

Vital Leeds United would like to wish all its contributors and fellow Leeds fans around the globe a Happy New Year

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?516309">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

<b>Vital Leeds United would like to wish all its contributors and fellow Leeds fans around the globe a Happy New Year. </b>

I would like to think 2017 is a year we can all look back on with fond memories although the end of last season proved disappointing.

It really feels like the good times are really just around the corner. The improvements off the pitch have been phenomenal in the past twelve-months. The fans have come back, the ground is our own again and the interaction and initiatives between the club and the fans have come a long way.

We move into 2018 once again challenging for promotion from the Championship.

I am sure we will have some ups and downs in 2018 but I am ready for the ride.

Get behind the management and the players and here is to a successful 2018 for all of us.

Happy New Year

Daz - Vital Leeds editor

Attachments

SimonTVW

Vital 1st Team Regular
Totally agree that off field has been brilliant. Does AR ever get mentioned other than to praise him. All things are done with the minimum of fuss and fanfare.
No comments from him about the manager or the team.
On the field has been fustrating but we're still in a good position for a 2018 onslaught.
Travelling around with the TVWs is still great fun and plenty of good posts and banter on here on Vital.
Happy New Year to all.

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Happy New Year to you all. My special thanks to the members who attend matches and post the fans view of the game, it's brilliant. Also it's nice to be on a forum where differences of opinion are taken in good spirit and no one throws their toys out of the pram.

Maybe 2018 will be the year!

1972Glory - 31/12/2017 17:14

Happy New Year to you all. My special thanks to the members who attend matches and post the fans view of the game, it's brilliant. Also it's nice to be on a forum where differences of opinion are taken in good spirit and no one throws their toys out of the pram.

Maybe 2018 will be the year!
And to you mate. Quite funny that those of us on here who travel with the TVW do nothing but disagree when we are on the bus and in the pub.

:hehe: