Lucas Moura - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Lucas Moura - Player Thread

Lucas Moura is an absolute blessing to this Club...yet we are treating him without the respect he deserves and requires. A striker needs to play on a regular basis, and when in form, he needs to keep playing in order to sustain that form.

Poch's management and treatment of Lucas Moura is disgusting. We all complained about not having depth up front to take the heat off Kane...well we have it and Kane is still being flogged.

Honestly, most clubs must be looking at Poch and thinking WTF? You have a brilliant squad but no bloody idea how to manage them.

The more I think about how good our squad really are, versus how they are all playing, I just want to walk into Poch's office and shove his lemons into his eyes and kick his arse out of my Club. His incompetence is incredible.

Lucas Moura is an absolute blessing to this Club...yet we are treating him without the respect he deserves and requires. A striker needs to play on a regular basis, and when in form, he needs to keep playing in order to sustain that form.

Poch's management and treatment of Lucas Moura is disgusting. We all complained about not having depth up front to take the heat off Kane...well we have it and Kane is still being flogged.

Honestly, most clubs must be looking at Poch and thinking WTF? You have a brilliant squad but no bloody idea how to manage them.

The more I think about how good our squad really are, versus how they are all playing, I just want to walk into Poch's office and shove his lemons into his eyes and kick his arse out of my Club. His incompetence is incredible.

I agree with most of that. Lucas isn't a natural striker though. He is a winger and we have converted him into a wing forward player as we don't have good enough options. We sure's hell don't buy strikers anymore.

Another Poch weakness.

I agree with most of that. Lucas isn't a natural striker though. He is a winger and we have converted him into a wing forward player as we don't have good enough options. We sure's hell don't buy strikers anymore.

Another Poch weakness.

We've converted him?! Did you see him play for PSG and how he scored for them - we're playing him almost exactly how he played for them.

If he carries on playing as badly as he did against Manure he will have no option but to question if there is actually a god.
His prayers seem to be falling on double deaf ears.

If he carries on playing as badly as he did against Manure he will have no option but to question if there is actually a god.
His prayers seem to be falling on double deaf ears.

That made me laugh - was thinking how Salah does a blatant dive and then prays to god. Always wondered whether it's a penalty or forgiveness he's praying for :-)

He has the ability to do some great things in a game but has not the ability to consistently do these things . He is a impact sub and that's it for me

Have noticed he looks more aggressive since Jose arrived.

Going back to old habbits with his defensive play though.

Moura's December

Utd - total passenger
Burnley - his only good game, in an easy home 5-0 win
BM - played up front and was totally ineffective
Wolves - a goal after 10 mins, then 80 mins of total ineffectiveness
Chelsea - today he looked like a boy playing in a mans game

With Son's sending off, it is obvious that Moura won't get dropped. I would say that he's a very lucky guy after the last 5 games.

He left Aurier exposed badly today, even after Kane signalled for him to track Alonso early on. Not read the match thread yet but from reactions elsewhere I'd imagine Aurier getting all the stick when he was outnumbered for most of the game thanks to Lucas doing nothing to help out.

I have said it since day 1 he is not good enough to start . We get 1 good game in 10 and then he is only good for 15 minutes off the match. We should sell and get someone better

Average, average, average. Move him on. Poch had his number. Brilliant for 5mins then average for the rest. Spurs are better than this

He's a big game player that will get us where we need to go. Perhaps a 20 minute player but massive impact.

He drives me nuts. I prefer him as a impact sub player. He is too inconsistent to start games.

Luckily for him Jose seems to love him.