Lucas Moura - Player Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Lucas Moura - Player Thread

Wish him the best of luck.

In todays market that price is a joke.

Really happy about this. So many more options from the bench. We will be less predictable. Great signing :7:

Real Deal - 31/1/2018 19:46

I hope we don't take an age to use him. We need to use him pretty quickly.

Agree, Poch seems to have a habit of waiting weeks to use a new signing.

I think he has more pedigree than most of our recent signings though so I'm sure we will see a lot of him fairly quickly. He better at least be on the bench on Sunday! Give him a start V Newport.

ScottDaYid - 1/2/2018 09:32

Real Deal - 31/1/2018 19:46

I hope we don't take an age to use him. We need to use him pretty quickly.

Agree, Poch seems to have a habit of waiting weeks to use a new signing.

I think he has more pedigree than most of our recent signings though so I'm sure we will see a lot of him fairly quickly. He better at least be on the bench on Sunday! Give him a start V Newport.

Poch did say a day or so ago that any new signings in January will have to have an immediate impact, so I think he'll get used quite a bit straight away. He will more than likely come on as a sub vs Liverpool.

He's hardly played all season. Hopefully he's maintained his fitness, otherwise I fear we won't see much of him for a few weeks.

As per the title of this thread , did the terms he agreed to join Tottenham include the returning to ' kin Paris for a week after signing and not be available for one of the season difining games . Bit of a joke if you ask me. What's that all about.
Makes my blood boil

Was never going play in Pool game. Heard his fitness isn’t where it needs to be yet.

That's a very valid point USAF, and one that I understand completely , but we ain't going to get him up to our match fitness while he is swanning round Paris . Didn't see Boombangabang going back to bleedin' Germany when he became a Gooner
He must have some sort of fitness , enough for fifteen minutes at the end ,surely

I think he would cause havoc as a sub, coming on as the opposition tire. Just as Fergie use to do with Ole.
With faith an coaching he could be part of a frankly scary front three with Sonny and Kane. A coach like Klopp would have them rotating and playing for the team. Most teams would shit the bed if them three started playing for each other, instead of for themselves.

With faith an coaching he could be part of a frankly scary front three with Sonny and Kane. A coach like Klopp would have them rotating and playing for the team. Most teams would shit the bed if them three started playing for each other, instead of for themselves.

It is the big question on every ones mind how the team forms. If Eriksen leaves and we play Kane, Moura and Son together then we would need to find a way of making Dele, Ndombele and Lo Celso work together behind them. Otherwise, you're leaving one of the best players on the bench.

Can't wait to see what happens when everyone's fit.

This.

It is the big question on every ones mind how the team forms. If Eriksen leaves and we play Kane, Moura and Son together then we would need to find a way of making Dele, Ndombele and Lo Celso work together behind them. Otherwise, you're leaving one of the best players on the bench.

Can't wait to see what happens when everyone's fit.
Right now its N'dombele Lo Celso and Winks against tough teams a pure ball winner Dier, sits deeper in front the back four against every one else Lamela has the shirt, then Dele and frankly the competition is something they both need very badly. If neither cuts it let's go buy the quickest fittest highest quality player we can and pay whatever it cost I'd personally buy David Brooks the moment the window opened. I'm not adverse to letting Sessingnon have a go either.

Allegedly we were willing to let Lucas go to Barcelona if they paid us 45 mill. They wouldn't. So he didn't. Wonder if that is true, and if so would that be why Poch didn't even bring him on as a sub against the ARSE when we/the game was screaming out for someone like him to come on and run at them. Would be crazy to think about letting him go, but if I were him not sure if I would feel wanted by Poch

Losing Lucas would have been epically shit move...but totally understandable with this administration. Wankers