Lucas Moura - Player Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lucas Moura - Player Thread

Critical_Spur - 29/1/2018 22:46

The way our new recruits work, if we sign him, we'll see him at 87 mins v Liverpool, day off v Newport, @ 85 mins v Ar$enal, followed by the disappearing act as per N'Jie and N'Koudou. Summer he'll be loaned to Southampton....

Haha, that's if we even get him, I swear Levy drags these transfers out in the hope that a bigger club swoops and steals him at the last minute, it's worked well for Levy in the past and I'm not even joking.

IMO the delay in announcing this is to maximize the supporter satisfaction of the signing.  Spurs are nothing if not geniuses of managing the psyche of supporters.

80deg16minW - 31/1/2018 13:36

IMO the delay in announcing this is to maximize the supporter satisfaction of the signing.  Spurs are nothing if not geniuses of managing the psyche of supporters.

Is there anyone that doesn’t see past levy and his games?

Only Levy is able to do this. Ars and Chelski tie up there moves within a day, we take two weeks.

I can see this falling through! :21:

spur67 - 31/1/2018 17:30

Only Levy is able to do this. Ars and Chelski tie up there moves within a day, we take two weeks.

The general consensus is that it is complete. This is just the usual bull**** around announcements and Spurs screwing with our heads.

Now City have walked away from Mahrez deal I can see them stealing in for Moura. They know he has passed a medical. Can soooo see it happening!!!!

80deg16minW - 31/1/2018 17:31

spur67 - 31/1/2018 17:30

The general consensus is that it is complete. This is just the usual bull**** around announcements and Spurs screwing with our heads.

If anyone can Levy can

Bruno Andrade?@brunoandrd 4m4 minutes ago
Lucas Moura: Tottenham and PSG have now closed the transfer. 28 million euros + 4 million euros variable

Bruno Andrade?@brunoandrd 4m4 minutes ago
Lucas Moura has already signed a contract with Tottenham (five and a half years). He will use the number #27