Lucas Moura - Player Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lucas Moura - Player Thread

I have seen him play a few times. He looks quite talented but did remind me of Andros. lol

He linked up well with Aurier and he has some pace who can run at defenders with dribbling skills. So on paper he should fit into the team well as we do not have anyone in the team with this skill set.

Real Deal - 28/1/2018 08:28

I have seen him play a few times. He looks quite talented but did remind me of Andros. lol

He linked up well with Aurier and he has some pace who can run at defenders with dribbling skills. So on paper he should fit into the team well as we do not have anyone in the team with this skill set.

Said the same ,regarding Townsend , on the other thread RD.
Agree with you about the combination with Aurier .
He does have an eye for the type of passes that Harry thrives on , the quick one into the channels .
We can only wait and see..........even transfer dealings are are still SPURSY

He’s fucked it again. He’s fucked it again Daniel Levy’s fucked it again.

Just getting warmed up

If we are not careful we will lose Kane and possibly others like Erickson. Sad thing is I can’t fault them for leaving if they do.

Some on Twitter now suggesting its fallen through

Tottenham agree deal to sign Lucas Moura from PSG
Tottenham have agreed on a deal to sign the highly talented PSG winger Lucas Moura.

According to Sky Sports, the player is all set to undergo his medical and finalise his personal terms now. The Premier League outfit will pay around £25m for the Brazilian.
http://sportslens.com/tottenham-agree-deal-to-sign-lucas-moura-from-psg/224193/

I was under the impression that personal terms were agreed before the clubs came to an agreement.

Watched all the footage I could find of this guy.

He looks quick and accelerates nicely, but doesn't seem fast.
Doesn't seem to have a good & consistent end product.
He usually dribbles into empty spaces, and doesn't his man often.

He is leaving PSG for consistent football but he can't make our 11. Certainly an upgrade in depth. Beggars can't be choosy though, so I really hope he succeeds.

80deg16minW - 29/1/2018 19:56

But in front of Aurier instead of Sissoko?

Yes.

Sissoko doesn't get into our best 11 when we don't have injuries, and when he does he plays a CM.

Ali, Eriksen and Son are all well ahead of him.

Pollo - 29/1/2018 20:11

80deg16minW - 29/1/2018 19:56

But in front of Aurier instead of Sissoko?

Yes.

Sissoko doesn't get into our best 11 when we don't have injuries, and when he does he plays a CM.

Ali, Eriksen and Son are all well ahead of him.

Check the Where Does Moura Fit thread.

He gives us a genuine wide option and that can only be good as far as I'm concerned. Another supplier to Kane. :7:

The way our new recruits work, if we sign him, we'll see him at 87 mins v Liverpool, day off v Newport, @ 85 mins v Ar$enal, followed by the disappearing act as per N'Jie and N'Koudou. Summer he'll be loaned to Southampton....

Critical_Spur - 29/1/2018 22:46

The way our new recruits work, if we sign him, we'll see him at 87 mins v Liverpool, day off v Newport, @ 85 mins v Ar$enal, followed by the disappearing act as per N'Jie and N'Koudou. Summer he'll be loaned to Southampton....

I can only hope you are wrong.