Lucas Moura - Player Thread | Vital Football

Lucas Moura - Player Thread

Topspur1

Vital Football Legend
Lucas Moura has agreed personal terms with Tottenham and has already signed a four-year contract with the club, according to RMC Sport.

The French broadcaster claim on their live transfer blog (Friday, 3.03pm) that Spurs have reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain winger Moura over a four-year contract.

RMC Sport report that Tottenham will match the Brazil international’s PSG salary after travelling to London for talks on Thursday.
https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/premier-league/moura-agrees-terms-with-tottenham/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to believe it till he’s holding up the Chelsea shirt.

Be well pleased with this, heard a few people say he's the Brazilian Townsend/Walcott etc but I've seen far more from him than them 2 put together. For the price he's more than worth the risk.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5316911/PSGs-Moura-agrees-terms-Tottenham-25m-deal.html

Text book Levy

freundorfoe - 27/1/2018 12:17

If ur still doing post of the month competitions gotta give Jan to Kiny.

Oh yeah!

Y’all need to start using the “like post” button so we’d can get your input as well.

He's always looked absolutely quality whenever I've seen him playing for PSG. If he's anything like as good as the glimpses of seen on a regular basis then he could be marching directly into the starting XI

ScottDaYid - 26/1/2018 16:34

Be well pleased with this, heard a few people say he's the Brazilian Townsend/Walcott etc but I've seen far more from him than them 2 put together. For the price he's more than worth the risk.

Haven't seen much of him but he does look like a Lennon type player. I hope I am wrong.

80deg16minW - 27/1/2018 12:30

Oh yeah!

Y’all need to start using the “like post” button so we’d can get your input as well.

Our input would be incomplete if we don't also have a "disagree" button.

RichmondSpur - 27/1/2018 20:41

80deg16minW - 27/1/2018 12:30

Oh yeah!

Our input would be incomplete if we don't also have a "disagree" button.

We actually talked about that but decided it would decrease the amount of debate that would happen.