Lucas Joao | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lucas Joao

Star reporting pigs to sort new contracts out for Bannan, Joao and Hooper

...Bannan and Joao with other clubs, and the never fit Hooper with BUPA Thornbridge perhaps..?

Widely reported that after they conceded their second yesterday, Bananaman shouted to Jos in the dug-out, 'Well? What are we going to do?' and Jos just looked away. Oh dear. I think I'd look to run my contract out and move somewhere in the summer. Shambles...

...Bannan and Joao with other clubs, and the never fit Hooper with BUPA Thornbridge perhaps..?

Widely reported that after they conceded their second yesterday, Bananaman shouted to Jos in the dug-out, 'Well? What are we going to do?' and Jos just looked away. Oh dear. I think I'd look to run my contract out and move somewhere in the summer. Shambles...
Be careful Pops ya know the oinkers are only ever one win away from goin on a record breakin winnin run and winnin the league by Febuary.UTCB

Be careful Pops ya know the oinkers are only ever one win away from goin on a record breakin winnin run and winnin the league by Febuary.UTCB

Still a few holding the line, but I think the penny has already dropped for your typical oinker.

They have two winnable home games now vs. Millwall and Ipswich, then Reading away. Then they have six tough games, Stoke, Leeds and West Brom at the bucket, away to Forest, Boro and Villa. In the form they're in their next winnable game is QPR mid-October.

Its so sad... :Fingers:

Twirlo70 has posted on BM that we haven't even enquired about him it really will be interesting to see who we end up with

If anyone :bow:

QPR likely to be under new management by then FKB
3-0 darn at home toneet,bye bye Brolly Wally,i'm listenin to the Barnsley game at Rochdale(Moore scored 3 and they're winnin 4-0) and Hog Staton's just said Mick McCarthy's bein linked wi the QPR job already.UTCB

3-0 darn at home toneet,bye bye Brolly Wally,i'm listenin to the Barnsley game at Rochdale(Moore scored 3 and they're winnin 4-0) and Hog Staton's just said Mick McCarthy's bein linked wi the QPR job already.UTCB

Hope he does go there,wouldn’t want a competent manager like him in charge of the Arrogants

Can't agree with the comments that Joao's not pacey. In the pigs famous 0-0 'win' at BL I thought he was the only that showed any kind of threat. Seem to remember him picking the ball up just inside his own half on a couple of occasions and then proceed to dance and weave his way straight through our midfield and nearly through our defence.
Regarding his scoring record compared to say Clarke, not that I've been following his career or anything, but from what I gather he's made the majority of his appearances from the bench.
In the lads defence, if he's only played half the amount of football, it wouldnt be fair to expect him to have scored the same amount of goals would it?
Personally, I would welcome him to BDTBL & I think CW would get the best out of him - not to mention what a great big poke in the eye to the snouters it would be!