Loving Boris - The Green Knight | Vital Football

Loving Boris - The Green Knight

D

Departed

Ya know, he's pushing the right things including hydrogen, if the UK gets behind him he will transform the island and lead it to the place of global prominence that it will earn through real merit.

Go Boris.

Ya know, he's pushing the right things including hydrogen, if the UK gets behind him he will transform the island and lead it to the place of global prominence that it will earn through real merit.

Go Boris.

Too much water and zero CO2 will not help plant life which we are totally dependent on!

Too much water and zero CO2 will not help plant life which we are totally dependent on!

The argument is over Greavsie. The narrative is set. It is now just political opportunism. We move forward. In my mind we need to stop
Polluting the planet and all these ideas do that.

The argument is over Greavsie. The narrative is set. It is now just political opportunism. We move forward. In my mind we need to stop
Polluting the planet and all these ideas do that.

Agree with non pollution 80, I disagree with the concept that climate change is a new thing that we alone have caused as humans which is the rhetoric being spouted.

Agree with non pollution 80, I disagree with the concept that climate change is a new thing that we alone have caused as humans which is the rhetoric being spouted.

The catastrophe du jour. If we combat global warming we do a lot of other things that are good for the planet and life in general. Let them go at it no matter what the pretenses then if it is correct, we have solved the problem and if it isn't we have solved a lot of ancillary problems.

The planet is warming. Let's use it.

Go Boris.

So as someone in another country, do you think Brand Boris works? There's a huge perception within the country that he is a bumbling idiot that couldn't even spell climate change, let alone talk in an informed manner on it. Like Trump, his integrity is always questioned as well. Even John Major has loaded on in the last few days.

I knew someone senior at TFL that used to sit around a meeting desk with him in is Mayor of London days. His observation was charisma over substance. Some leaders manage that way though.

So as someone in another country, do you think Brand Boris works? There's a huge perception within the country that he is a bumbling idiot that couldn't even spell climate change, let alone talk in an informed manner on it. Like Trump, his integrity is always questioned as well. Even John Major has loaded on in the last few days.

I knew someone senior at TFL that used to sit around a meeting desk with him in is Mayor of London days. His observation was charisma over substance. Some leaders manage that way though.

Leadership is about charisma. And he's surrounded himself with what appears to be a decent team. We like him and think he is doing the right things for everyone but especially his people. The auto hate is just normal political bullshit from the media toward anyone even slightly right of centre.

Leadership is about charisma. And he's surrounded himself with what appears to be a decent team. We like him and think he is doing the right things for everyone but especially his people. The auto hate is just normal political bullshit from the media toward anyone even slightly right of centre.

Boris is missing today's parliamentary debate on sleaze. Finally a topic that he's a deep subject matter expert on appears on the agenda and he can't make it. :LOL:

Boris is missing today's parliamentary debate on sleaze. Finally a topic that he's a deep subject matter expert on appears on the agenda and he can't make it. :LOL:

They're all the same in that regard. Pretending otherwise and being indignant about the opposition is just noise.

LOL. 80, I don't think it's possible to disagree more with pretty much everything that you've said about Boris so far! Admittedly I'm not aligned with conservative policies, but I can't see how anyone can think that he is doing a good job at furthering those values.

LOL. 80, I don't think it's possible to disagree more with pretty much everything that you've said about Boris so far! Admittedly I'm not aligned with conservative policies, but I can't see how anyone can think that he is doing a good job at furthering those values.

This has nothing to do with values. This has to do with leading you through post Brexit and post Covid.

It comes down to whatever it takes to keep the country moving forward.

Do I think he's a decent person? You don't get into a political leadership position being a decent person anymore...or maybe ever.

This has nothing to do with values. This has to do with leading you through post Brexit and post Covid.

It comes down to whatever it takes to keep the country moving forward.

Do I think he's a decent person? You don't get into a political leadership position being a decent person anymore...or maybe ever.
By values I meant his political vision not his values as a human (which is another disaster story...). I don't see how anyone can honestly say that he's doing a good job at representing those who share that vision. He's been jumping from embarrassment to embarrassment.

On Brexit, I don't see how somebody can one moment advertise an agreement that he championed and then the next portray it as a great scandal schemed by those pesky Europeans. If anything he's dragging us back into that Brexit mess at the moment

his bare faced lying with no remorse is going to eventually be either be his undoing or our politics undoing.

I remember when scandal led to resignations, now they just stare down the camera and say it didn't happen regardless of the evidence. It's a worrying post Trump way of dealing of truth.

I know other politicans obviously lied in the past but they then typically stepped down when it was proven they did.

Latest poll says over half the country think he should resign - but I have a feeling he'll weather the storm and win the next election anyway.

his bare faced lying with no remorse is going to eventually be either be his undoing or our politics undoing.

I remember when scandal led to resignations, now they just stare down the camera and say it didn't happen regardless of the evidence. It's a worrying post Trump way of dealing of truth.

I know other politicans obviously lied in the past but they then typically stepped down when it was proven they did.

Latest poll says over half the country think he should resign - but I have a feeling he'll weather the storm and win the next election anyway.

We were saying yesterday that a politician can go from "front and centre" to back bencher very quickly. I believe that is what should happen to Boris.

However, the same doesn't happen in the media. Take Laura Kuenssberg as an example. Laura and the BBC clearly knew about these parties that were happening a year ago. They neglected to tell the nation as it didn't suit their agenda. Now it does, so they run with the stories.

For that alone, Laura should be walked out of the building and never seen again.