Lovell | Vital Football

Lovell

Do you think he’ll get the sack if we lose the next seven games?
Unfortunately I think it is a strong possibility. 6 league defeats in a row would put us in the bottom four. Serious answer to a lighthearted question

What sort of comment is that after a two nil away win?
Do you think we could make the play offs if we win our next seven games seems more appropriate?
SORRY but your dumb comment deserves that response.
Stevey Lovell's barmy army. Well done today guys great finish to a very good week at all levels.

What sort of comment is that after a two nil away win?
Do you think we could make the play offs if we win our next seven games seems more appropriate?
SORRY but your dumb comment deserves that response.
Stevey Lovell's barmy army. Well done today guys great finish to a very good week at all levels.
‘If he loses the next 7 games’ was enough to tell me this was a piss-take post.

If this was a pissed take it apologise for taking it a face value. I am sure there are many who still want Lovell's head.I will always back the guy as for me he deserves that .

Nah, cut nibbles some slack. Obvious joke, more at those a few weeks back with their “if we lose Saturday and go out of the cup is Lovell sacked?” etc.

And he didn’t make it the thread title, so that it’s there for all to instantly see and hate just after a win.

The posters I keep my eye open for are the ones who only pop in to slag everyone at the club off after a defeat or when there’s something bad happening. You won’t see them around much this week except maybe posting on a n/g topic.

Even in the hard times SL has enjoyed positive support from Gills fans home and away. Most can see what he is trying to do with no money. He still has a few on here who can't wait to see the back of him though.

Had to be a piss take question. Personally I have great respect for Lovell and hope he continues to do well. Unfortunately, as you will all know most managers end up getting the sack. Durham/PS waste of skin.

Got it in one.

Durham must be desperate for some new material

True I dont like SL but I have never called for him to be sacked - he has done alright away from home but the home form is very poor - is there a difference in the support away, yesterday was a really good example of everyone getting behind the team - great day out

True I dont like SL but I have never called for him to be sacked - he has done alright away from home but the home form is very poor - is there a difference in the support away, yesterday was a really good example of everyone getting behind the team - great day out

Durham has been consistent from day one.

And ... mostly away form and support is excellent but at home ......

Would help if at home we were behind the team from the start instead of a few sparodic chants.

I really hope SL is allowed to get 4 or 5 out of the door in January.

Rees, Nasseri, Wilkinson and Nash for definite.

Let's use the wages for 2 better players.

I really hope SL is allowed to get 4 or 5 out of the door in January.

Rees, Nasseri, Wilkinson and Nash for definite.

Let's use the wages TO GIVE TOM A RAISE.

Not sure about the word "allowed".
I'm sure PS wouldn't mind how many players were got off the books. But it depends if anyone wants them.

Does sound as tho Liam Nash and Wilko are doing very well at their loan clubs (scoring anyway) so they might have places to go there.