Lovell Gone | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lovell Gone

Nah not a particularly heavy weekend, only went bowling and for a meal since you're interested. It's okay though I can rest easy knowing full well you wouldn't approach me with that same energy face to face and call me a bell end. Come down off that high horse AK you okay hun? x

The irony of you
A) patronisong me while telling me I do the same;
b) saying "you okay hun" as if I'm the angry one, despite the fact you were absolutely triggered by the op and then by my post;
C) calling me immature while infering you'd beat me up if I said anything to you to your face.

...is clearly lost on you. You aren't very bright are you? Sorry for patronising you, but if the cap fits! you're emabarassing yourself. And yes, if someone got as angry about a very simple joke as you have done, I absolutely would be laughing in their face in person. Maybe you're just too big and hard though.

What's with the disrespect on here ?
Not sure really. This Bromley bloke appears to have gone off on one after someone posted a harnless joke he didn't like. Then has gone even more off on one when i suggested that some people do find it amusin, and that maybe he should just let it go over his head, rather than get so angry about it. Then the blokes tried to bring up all sorts of random personal insults, still not realising how angry he's coming across over what was originally quite a simple and harmless joke by lsb2.

Not sure really. This Bromley bloke appears to have gone off on one after someone posted a harnless joke he didn't like. Then has gone even more off on one when i suggested that some people do find it amusin, and that maybe he should just let it go over his head, rather than get so angry about it. Then the blokes tried to bring up all sorts of random personal insults, still not realising how angry he's coming across over what was originally quite a simple and harmless joke by lsb2.

It's Nathan's fault! It's ok though, a sandwich fell out of his shopping bag, and I used it to simulate Lovell's hat-trick against Wrexham, and put the sandwich back in his bag. Can't wait for him to eat it :-)