Lovell Gone | Vital Football

Lovell Gone

It doesn't work now that we can see the start of the first post before opening the thread.

Obviously it's going to be a whoosh. The Gillingham manager is clearly under pressure so there is every chance the thread title could be true.

Just don't find it funny, sorry.

I find your overreaction EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS TYPE OF JOKE IS POSTED much more entertaining than the joke itself.

In fact I think many do it purely to wind the whiners up. Gets them every time and they bloody hate it. Excellent work lsb2.

Obviously it's going to be a whoosh. The Gillingham manager is clearly under pressure so there is every chance the thread title could be true.

Just don't find it funny, sorry.

It was a follow up to Nathan's thread. Sorry if you're still at Hempstead Valley waiting for a lift home from shopping :-)

He got his finger stuck in the hole?

I think you are confusing it with the story of the Dutch boy who put his finger in the dyke in order to stop a leak in Haaram. The last i heard the boy was arrested for sexual assault and Hans Binker was arrested for using homophobic terminology based upon current year sensitivities.

Trust AK to like this kind of stuff though. AK you speak down to people in a patronising manner and seem to think you're above people but find stuff like this really funny, sums you up really.

LSB2 it was great bants yeah bro.

How about going for a piss up on holiday and leaving your kids at home, AK? That's how mature you are, mate. But crack on thinking you're all high and mighty

Hahaha thats actually hilarious you bell end. Someones tired. Blimey its only monday. Hard weekend?

Is that the thumb? ;-)

That’ll be the thumb of my big brother who kindly got my picture signed after 26 years!

To steer away from all the arguing and abuse that’s going on, I’ll turn it into a quiz. Lovell scored a hat trick the day that picture was taken. Who was it against and what was the final score?

That’ll be the thumb of my big brother who kindly got my picture signed after 26 years!

To steer away from all the arguing and abuse that’s going on, I’ll turn it into a quiz. Lovell scored a hat trick the day that picture was taken. Who was it against and what was the final score?

Easy peasy. 2-0 against York City.

As Nobby will tell you, it was Southend, 3-0 :-)