Lottery/Lotto | Vital Football

Lottery/Lotto

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Has anyone ever won anything decent on the Lotto? No, I'm not after a hand-out but just curious..
After playing it in the UK and now in Oz for over 20 years the most I've ever won in one go was $32!

I used to do the same numbers every week. I stopped doing that after breaking up a fight between two of my cubs that erupted just as I was heading out to buy my ticket. Would have won 3,600 had I bought that ticket.

The most I have won is £185 and that was sbout 15 years ago. I only do the lottery a couple of times a year. Usually when there is a multiple rollover. I get a better return from my premium bonds

I rather like Premium bonds....on average they give me a better tax free return than I would get in the bank and there is always a chance of the big one.

The most I have won is £185 and that was sbout 15 years ago. I only do the lottery a couple of times a year. Usually when there is a multiple rollover. I get a better return from my premium bonds

£185 Pete! That's about $365 which is not to be sniffed at I can tell you. You know that Eamonn lad who keeps upsetting you, well I'm prepared to be adopted.

Got £400 from my premium bonds so far this year :thumbup:

I shall keep on reinvesting my winnings till I reach the maximum holding. It is like buying lottery tickets that one can cash in at their original face value if necessary.

After adjusting for inflation, 3p is still only worth about £1.69 today so......thanks for the offer but I'll forgo your kind generosity...

Gawd, no wonder Eamonn is sarcastic!

It’s one thing I’ve never bothered to do the lottery.

Rather waste my money on a football bet on a Saturday but have cut down this season and only bet 2 or 3 times so far this season.

I have been using the same numbers 36 lines, once a week (Sat Lotto only) for 35 years. I don't bet on anything with legs. My biggest win to date has been 5 straight numbers worth a paltry $921, 4 years ago. Just like Angela, I'm still waiting for the big one. :grinning:

Last edited:
Won 125 quid on the old premium bonds this month. Love them. Always automatically reinvest and the pile is building up.

I have been using the same numbers 36 lines, once a week (Sat Lotto only) for 35 years. I don't bet on anything with legs. My biggest win to date has been 5 straight numbers worth a paltry $921, 4 years ago. Just like Angela, I'm still waiting for the big one. :grinning:

Angela could so have easily HAD the big one...

But she chose to go out with Sexy instead...

Good morning losers. The Bear is a Euromillions winner again. This time I have 2 numbers from 29th December yielding £2.70...a PROFIT of 20p.:wahey::party: