LORD WILDER confirms | Vital Football

LORD WILDER confirms

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
No BILLY or BASH for the Scab game on Friday.He also sez he and the players aint given up on't auto's,hopefully the crowd's a gud un and we can get behind our boys cos auto's or not this's been a very good season.COME ON YOU RED&WHITE WIZAAARRRDDDSSSSSS.UTCB

Both missing is a blow,but Cranie and Gaz have stepped in and done a job previously,Dicky won’t let anyone down either.

No BILLY or BASH for the Scab game on Friday.He also sez he and the players aint given up on't auto's,hopefully the crowd's a gud un and we can get behind our boys cos auto's or not this's been a very good season.COME ON YOU RED&WHITE WIZAAARRRDDDSSSSSS.UTCB
I would be very disappointed if anyone has given up on the auto's. Like i have said before i think the hold up play and physicality of Madine and the pace and effort of Hogan could be a good front 2. I think our link between the midfield and front 2 is crucial and i think McGoldrick is the man to do it. He is the one player who's form has not dipped in the last few games and is another Wilder absolute gem. Cranie is Mr Reliable and like a new signing.

unfortunately rodders if we start of badly the crowd will be on their backs its as simple as that. its absolutely gutting what the home crowd is like nar days, we so close to promotion and we just sit on our arses ya can hear the players sometimes at the lane

unfortunately rodders if we start of badly the crowd will be on their backs its as simple as that. its absolutely gutting what the home crowd is like nar days, we so close to promotion and we just sit on our arses ya can hear the players sometimes at the lane

Not like the days when 3 sides of the ground were going mental, remember the liverpool game in the semi. Have some scouser mates that said it was the most hostile environment they had been to. Same with a lot of games around that time, pigs 3-1 I was in the john street family stand near the away fans and there were not many yonguns there that night. Them days have gone, fans today want to txt their support.

Not like the days when 3 sides of the ground were going mental, remember the liverpool game in the semi. Have some scouser mates that said it was the most hostile environment they had been to. Same with a lot of games around that time, pigs 3-1 I was in the john street family stand near the away fans and there were not many yonguns there that night. Them days have gone, fans today want to txt their support.
If we do go up i think you'll see our crowd gerrin behind the boys more like the owd days.Don't let's try and kid the young uns that it were rockin at BDBL every game tho cos it wern't,but i agree alot that turn up nar days do tend to spend most of the game lookin at their fones.UTCB