Looking like Nolan? | Vital Football

Looking like Nolan?

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
A surprise appointment if it turns out to be true. Did well at Orient but was then mysteriously disposed of. He might be inexperienced but he's certainly a leader of men.
What do others think?

If correct, does not inspire me with confidence. We need someone to get the squad motivated and experienced at recruiting, once the embargo is lifted.

It is a risk, but being supported by an owner who is fully behind the club will make a big difference. If he ends up with the same win percentage that he had in his short stint at Orient, he'll do for me.

It seems a bit of a Trewesque appointment . Alan Hardy said he was interviewing experienced candidates and we've ended up with a man with very little.
Hoping for the best but I've huge doubts and if forced to bet on us would back us for relegation right now, sadly.

Optipez - 13/1/2017 17:57

It seems a bit of a Trewesque appointment . Alan Hardy said he was interviewing experienced candidates and we've ended up with a man with very little.
Hoping for the best but I've huge doubts and if forced to bet on us would back us for relegation right now, sadly.

absolutely spot on.

A point and a clean sheet (first since October) against an inform Mansfield is not a bad start considering he only had a hour with the players on Friday. :tu:

Be interesting to see what happens next Saturday, once he has had a full week. We still need fresh players so he has to get to know the players very quickly.

I was impressed by the commitment ,less so by our efforts in the final third.
As Stripy says, Nolan has only had a few hours with them. If he can find a way of making us look threatening ,probably dropping Campbell then we may turn the corner.
Grimsby will be a good test, I'd take a point now.

I was impressed by the commitment ,less so by our efforts in the final third.
As Stripy says, Nolan has only had a few hours with them. If he can find a way of making us look threatening ,probably dropping Campbell then we may turn the corner.
Grimsby will be a good test, I'd take a point now.

Tend to agree with that, we need points on the board and desperately need to start winning at home.