Lodgers | Vital Football

Lodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing reported on rent agreement with them. Has a deal been agreed and has anyone got any information on what entails

Well they are flying high up top of the league so its looking like Latics are still heavilly subsidising them by way of a giveaway rent deal.

Well they are flying high up top of the league so its looking like Latics are still heavilly subsidising them by way of a giveaway rent deal.

What has how much rent they pay got to do with performances, incidentally how much do they pay as you seem to think its not enough.

Until the wheels fell on in Perpignan in front of a massive 50 travelling fans - embarrassing

Damage to the pitch it’s definitely not enough
Spot on this by the way. The pitch has been absolutely shocking since Sunderland at home and it's getting worse. It's impossible to play a fast passing game especially when trying to break a side down because of the mud and bobbles.

With that amount of money on the line for promotion, whatever pittance those barstewards are paying isn't worth getting out of bed for.

Nowt wrong with the pitch. Good players can play on a ploughed field and compared with that its a bowling green.

Disagree with the first part of that. It has been in good nick but has deteriorated in the last month, particularly down the middle. No coincidence since the egg chasers started on it again. It’s why it’s vital their rent is at a sufficient level to ensure ongoing maintenance.

Why proper Question. How many of these labour mps taking any in
These people are not lodgers you absolute tool, their plight is above any party politics and only a proven idiot would post what you have.

I could respond by asking what MP of any party are taking any refugee in, but as I said this is something that transcends any political allegiance or your bigotry.

There would be plenty of room for the Ukraine folk that are fleeing a war torn country in the hotels around the country that are rammed full of "illegal immigrants" from safe countries.

Moved and closed.

It is beyond my remit, my capabilities and my friendly chats over the years it seems to get through that we are a company and me as a whatever I am (!) to make judgements on your political views.

This is largely a football forum. And the Latics Speyk should be just that, talk on football.

I cannot keep coming on for alerts, about non football stuff, put in a football forum, where the same people argue about the same things.

There is an ignore button if you dislike someone. There is an outside world as well, nice for walks and what not..!

I can't for the life of me see why, if you don't like/respect/can't tolerate a total stranger on a forum, why you can't just move on, ignore, stop conversing.

It is also ok for people to have different opinions - a shocking thought in the modern world I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.