Th10

Vital Squad Member
The best XI challenge I’ve seen from Jamie Carragher is hard

Here are the rules:

You have to make the best XI possible

You can only use players who have played during your lifetime

No two players can have played for the same club

No two players can be from the same country

Further challenges for those who are bored. Been catching up online over a few beers with some mates who are also losers

Make your best Premier League XI of players from the same nation eg. France - Barthez, Sagna, Blanc ...

Make your best Premier League XI from players who were relegated eg. Al Habsi, Boyce, Scharner ...

Make your most hated all time XI - Shaun Goater ...

My most hated all time 11.I've gone with a 442 formation.I know Maradona was an attacking mid or striker but I had to put him left wing to accommodate him in my team:

GK Oliver Kahn (penalty shootout Euro 96)
LB Ben Thatcher (dispicable elbow on Mendes)
CB Per Mertesacker (scored quite late at Wembley in SF to stop us winning back to back FA Cups)
CB Marco Matarazzi (must have said something dispicable to
Zidane in World Cup Final 06)
RB Dwight Tiendalli (scored Swansea's winner to as good as
relegate us from the Prem)
CM Joey Barton (Horrible ****)
CM Diego Simeone (Beckham incident World Cup 98)
LW Diego Maradona (cheat,with handball goal World Cup 86)
RW El Hadji Diouf (spat in the face of tics legend De Zeeuw)
CF Sean Goater (cheat,with his handball goal in playoffs 99)
CF Brian Dean (scored a last minute equaliser to stop us getting in playoffs in 04)

That my friend is a genius post 👏👏👏
I would make 1 change only - in goal Rob Green West Ham Utd - spent the majority loser gets relegated game signalling going down signs to the tics fans - enter Connor Sammon, N'Zogbias dribbler patsyed into the goal by said Rob Green and the rest is history.
To quote Millwall fans "what a massive cant" and the best "right back at you" football moment I have ever experienced - proper payback for the Brian Deane incident and some.......!😂