Lockdown boredom, help needed (n/g) | Vital Football

Lockdown boredom, help needed (n/g)

Did you know, if you rest one of your testicles on top of an empty beer bottle and hold a naked flame to the base of the bottle, eventually the testicle gets sucked inside the bottle?

If you did know this, and you know how to get it out, please post below.......

Asking for a friend 🥴
I've heard of 'Nobby's nuts' but I thought they came in a packet, not in a bottle. 🤪

You Bastids have sent the UK strain over here. Got one (ONE!) rampant in Brisbane and they’ve put us in a 3 day lockdown 😞

Not gonna try the ball/bottle trick tho. Think I’ll just sip beer on the patio, whilst dutifully checking contents of said bottle first....

Did you know, if you rest one of your testicles on top of an empty beer bottle and hold a naked flame to the base of the bottle, eventually the testicle gets sucked inside the bottle?

If you did know this, and you know how to get it out, please post below.......

Asking for a friend 🥴

Has your friend's testicle completely filled the spout? Tell him that if he can get some vinegar and baking soda in there he can reverse the air pressure and his nad will pop back out...

It's so annoying when this happens! Best to reheat the glass bottle, and then the glass will eventually crack, then you can give it a light tap and the glass will break. Doesn't work with plastic bottles though, so will hopefully have an answer to that one later. When I ask my friend 😊

You Bastids have sent the UK strain over here. Got one (ONE!) rampant in Brisbane and they’ve put us in a 3 day lockdown 😞

Not gonna try the ball/bottle trick tho. Think I’ll just sip beer on the patio, whilst dutifully checking contents of said bottle first....

Probably one of the 10,000 Australian barmen who have gone home because the pubs are closed.