Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics | Page 15 | Vital Football

Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics

You keep denying the truth for a bit longer - even Jenny Harris is now backing off from her "NHS disaster" statement 😉.
Looks like "The great omnicron / vaccination swindle" is being exposed - now if only there was a punk band around they could use that as an album title 😁
What am I denying?

What am I denying?
Take your pick of all the areas debated on this thread - You and others took the gvt and witty's propganda hook line and sinker - donned masks, rushed off for boosters vilified peoples right to freedom of choice not to comply and seemingly now find yourselves on the wrong side of the truth.
Or didn't you fall in line with the hype and now heading off to tangents to row back from your position as our leaders and scientists will be scrambling to do shortly 😉
And libertarians are the cranks .......🤔

Take your pick of all the areas debated on this thread - You and others took the gvt and witty's propganda hook line and sinker - donned masks, rushed off for boosters vilified peoples right to freedom of choice not to comply and seemingly now find yourselves on the wrong side of the truth.
Or didn't you fall in line with the hype and now heading off to tangents to row back from your position as our leaders and scientists will be scrambling to do shortly 😉
And libertarians are the cranks .......🤔

Hold on mo ...

YOU donned a mask.
YOU had the jabs.

Try as you might, but I don't think you'll find any criticism on here from me with regard to those not having jabs .....I think they're wrong, but I've not called 'em. Similarly with masks, I've simply argued that they obviously work.

You seem to be in a dodgy position here mate .......slagging off posters for doing the same things as you yourself have done.

Strange ... but then again, your posts often are.
:whist:

Hold on mo ...

YOU donned a mask.
YOU had the jabs.

Try as you might, but I don't think you'll find any criticism on here from me with regard to those not having jabs .....I think they're wrong, but I've not called 'em. Similarly with masks, I've simply argued that they obviously work.

You seem to be in a dodgy position here mate .......slagging off posters for doing the same things as you yourself have done.

Strange ... but then again, your posts often are.
:whist:
As I said - deflection 😁

As I said - deflection 😁
Nope. None. You do wear a mask don't you?.......and have had the jabs?

Can you find any slagging from me re those who haven't been vaxed? I may well have commented on their reasoning, but not their jablessness.

Don't just accuse someone of deflection, when you're really just ignoring points you'd rather not respond to.