The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

JW1985

Vital Champions League
This last couple of days we've loaned out Mitchell Clark to Port Vale in league 2, Easah Suliman to FC Emmen in the Dutch Eredivisie and if reports are to be believed we're about to loan Callum O'Hare to Barnsley in league 1 so I thought I'd start a thread where we can update how these lads and any others we send out are doing.

Port Vale are at home to Crawley today after winning the opening game 3-0 they've lost 2 on the bounce without scoring. Clark could start today as they are apparently short at right back and have been playing a centre half there.

FC Emmen have just been promoted to the top league and won their opening game. Tomorrow they play AZ Alkmaar in their 1st home game of the season. If he plays he'll see a familiar face in the opposition back line as AZ have Villa old boy and treatment table regular Ron Vlaar in the side. Next week they'll go to Ajax away in front of 54k, bit different from his spell at grimsby last season. This site about Dutch football that's run by an English guy living over there has said they'll be doing updates about how Suliman does.
http://www.football-oranje.com/aston-villas-easah-suliman-joins-fc-emmen-on-loan/

O'Hare to Barnsley hasn't been confirmed yet so more on him of that actually goes through. Hopefully these lads will become regulars at their new clubs and will return to villa ready to challenge for a 1st team spot.

Better experience than playing U23's, that is if they get games.
Easah Suliman should improve technically at Emmen, whether he plays or not, just the training will help.
It would help any/all of our U23's technically, to spend time with Spanish, Portugese, German, Dutch, or Belgian teams.

Mitchell Clark played all of port vales 1-0 home won against Crawley this afternoon. Played at left back apparently.

Lyden needs to go out on loan. Don't think he'll make the first team here without a lot more playing time.

Lyden needs to be sold/released. Sponged a living off us for far too long.... this guy has gotten away with murder and people used to moan at Gabby. At least he did something.

Lyden needs to be sold/released. Sponged a living off us for far too long.... this guy has gotten away with murder and people used to moan at Gabby. At least he did something.

Come off it. Lyden's had a load of injuries. Whenever I've seen him on the pitch he's always given his all. If he can sort his injury problems he'd be a good midfielder, in the Daniel Johnson mould.

But he needs to play, and to do that he needs to go somewhere where he'll get the opportunity. League1/2, or even Scotland.

Had a look on one of the port vale forums and they seem pretty pleased with Clarks debut. Apparently he's put of contract at the end of the season, we'll need to sort that quick.

Come off it. Lyden's had a load of injuries. Whenever I've seen him on the pitch he's always given his all. If he can sort his injury problems he'd be a good midfielder, in the Daniel Johnson mould.

But he needs to play, and to do that he needs to go somewhere where he'll get the opportunity. League1/2, or even Scotland.

If he can go somewhere where he can learn to be more like Mitch Clark appears to be, that is a bit calmer, not overstretching for balls, he will cut out the majority of the injuries. Maybe half a season in Austria and then half a season in Scotland would help him no end.

Easah Suliman was on the bench but wasn't brought on as fc Emmen were beaten 4-1 by AZ Alkmaar. Ron Vlaar was playing for AZ. Apparently this is Emmens 1st season in the top flight so it could be a tough one.

I'm saying Lyden has been with us for 6 years and done the square root of feck all, due to his injury woes.

It may be bad luck but how long do you persevere with someone like that? No sentiment in football.

He's robbed a wage from us for 6 years without contributing anything, it's time to get rid.

yeah I got the Johnny Rotten joke, but also felt the need to point out this kid has been rotten for 6 years.

Deano

41O79iNE3VL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

19 year old striker Kelsey Mooney has joined Cheltenham on loan. Apparently he's former Watford and blues striker Tommy Mooneys son.