The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

Mitch Clark played 90 minutes as Port Vale beat crewe 1-0 away.

Kelsey Mooney came on as a sub as Cheltenham lost 3-1 at Exeter.

Jed steer started for Charlton as they won 2-1.

Suliman again didn't get a minute as emmen lost 1-0. They're playing in the Dutch Cup in the week so if he can't get a game in that's he's never going to.

Elphick played as Hull lost 3-0 against 10 men reading.

Easah Suliman is currently starting for FC Emmen in the Dutch Cup 1st round. This is his 1st playing time since he move there. Its currently 1-0 to Emmen so hopefully a good performance can lead to more game time.

Suliman completed his 1st 90 minutes of the season in fc emmens 3-1 win in the 1st round of the Dutch Cup. He even got moved into midfield late on in the game apparently.

Mitch Clark started in Port vales draw today. Playing at left back.

Kelsey Mooney came off the bench as Cheltenham lost 2-0 to Lincoln.

Tshibola played as kilmarnock beat motherwell 3-1. Doing well for them apparently so perhaps he'll get a chance next season or at least might get someone to buy him.

Elphick started as Hull drew 1 all with Middlesbrough.

The A league season hasn't started yet but Mccormack will probably start on Central Coast mariners pre season game against the fantastically named Wollawong wolves. Might even get Usain Bolt up front with him.

Mitchell Clark is playing fur port vale on the right of midfield today in their home game against Lincoln.

Jordan Lyden started for Oldham at centre half in the week as the beat Bradford 4-1 in the EFL trophy.

Ritchie De Laet started and scored for Melbourne City on his debut today in their 2-1 win against Melbourne Victory.

Mitch Clark played as Port Vale beat Oldham 1-0, getting one over another villa loanee as Lyden was the Oldham lineup.

Jed steer started and kept a clean sheet as Charlton won 2-0.

Kelsey Mooney came off the bench for Cheltenham as they drew 1 all away at forest green.

Elphick started as Hull drew 1 all with Preston.

Tshibola started and scored the winner as kilmarnock won 2-1 away from home.

Mitch Clark played as Port Vale beat Oldham 1-0, getting one over another villa loanee as Lyden was the Oldham lineup.

Jed steer started and kept a clean sheet as Charlton won 2-0.

Kelsey Mooney came off the bench for Cheltenham as they drew 1 all away at forest green.

Elphick started as Hull drew 1 all with Preston.

Tshibola started and scored the winner as kilmarnock won 2-1 away from home.
Thanks for the update JW. Should be a weekly fixture - updates on loaned players.

Thanks for the update JW. Should be a weekly fixture - updates on loaned players.

I'll try to update every time they play, if I remember. We've too many lads out on loan.

Suliman got his 1st minutes in the league this season, probably wished he'd not bothered as Emmen were ahready 6-0 down at PSV by the time he came on in the 88th minute. Just mccormack left to play this weekend now I think.

Yeah. Good updates JW.

Although I would respectfully request that you don't update on that Fat prick. Whom is masquerading as a footballer on the other side of the world in some tin pot league where a 32 year old retired Olympic sprinter can just start a football career and look quite good !.

He (the fat prick not the legend Usain) is not worthy to be mentioned against those of our players who have gone out on loan to learn , better themselves or to resurrect their careers with dignity.

To be honest melon the only time mccormack even registers with me is if someone mentions him on here or if I see something about Usain Bolt being at the se club. I think he's still got a year left on his deal after this season as well, maybe central coast will swap him for Bolt, at least he'd sell a few shirts.

Mitch Clark is worth a recall if that is even possible? I like this lad he's a hard bars tard in Hutton mould
Sulliman may as well come back as he's not even starting in a crap Dutch team.

Mitch Clark is worth a recall if that is even possible? I like this lad he's a hard bars tard in Hutton mould
Sulliman may as well come back as he's not even starting in a crap Dutch team.

Apparently there were premier league scouts watching him

Bringing Mitch Clark back and into the first team set-up might work for next season, then again it could disrupt the progress he's making. A tough call.
I think, on the other hand, recalling Jordan Lyden into the first team set-up, would benefit him more than continuing his loan spell.
I would have Aaron Tshibola watched several times, to check how he is performing at Kilmarnock, before I made a decision.
The others I would leave where they are for the full season.

Depends if we're going to use Clark although given he's left sided I do wonder about the fullback slot.

Lyden's not getting game time which I think is ridiculous as although he's raw, we've seen in spells what he can do.

Tish is a bigger question.