The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

Mitch Clark started for port vale as they lost 3 nil at home to Colchester.

RHM made his 1st ever league start as Cambridge beat Notts County 1 nil away.

Andre Green started in Portsmouths 1 nil home loss to Blackpool.

Mitchell Clark started in Port vales 1 nil away win at Crawley. He played left wing back. Get this lad back at villa in place of Taylor.

RHM started in Cambridges 3-2 win at home to Northampton. Got an assist and their fans on twitter seem pretty pleased with his performance.

Tshibola started in kilmarnocks 2 nil won over Forfar in the Scottish Cup.

Wouldn't mind Tshibola return either. Think he probably has more about him than some of the others currently. No certainties in life but worth the risk.

Think Mitch Clark is now injured.
I also think that DS doesn't see him as a long term solution as he's essentially a right-back playing on the left. DS is looking for balance above all else and that's why Taylor will play if he's fit and the only available left-footed left-back. He's correct in wanting left-footers if possible in the two left-sided defensive roles, so I'm guessing that in his mind playing Mitch is no better than playing Hutton.

Tshibola played on Kilmarnocks 0-0 draw away at Aberdeen.

Mitch Clark played at left wing back again as Port Vale lost 1 nil at home to Carlisle.

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy played in Cambridges 1 nil away loss at Exeter.

Coming to the last few days of the transfer window and we've a few players who could potentially be loaned out. Already talk of O'Hare going to Carlisle. I should imagine that Doyle-Hayes, Suliman, Revan, Bedeau, Blackett-Taylor could all benefit from a loan spell as they don't seem to be in the 1st team picture currently but have all appeared on the bench at different times.

If we aren't going to use then in our squad then it's better they get experience in 1st team football than carry on in the under 23s. At least then even if we decide we don't want them they'll have a better chance of making it if they've already played league football.

Loaning our youngsters out is good , not only for their development as a player but also as a warning as to where they'll end up if they don't buck their ideas up and make the Villa first team.

Callum O'Hare joined Carlisle on loan till the end of the season today. Hopefully he'll have a good few months then be ready to kick on for us next season.

Talk of Hogan joining Sheffield utd on loan. He'll almost certainly start banging in goals the second he's not in claret and blue but I can't wait to see the back of him personally.

Also talk of Davis going to Rotherham till the end of the season. Personally I hope it doesn't happen. I'm a big fan of Davis and he's a good option to have on the bench. Also this would leave us with just Tammy and Kodjia. 2 very good strikers at this level but you know the second we just have then one will get crocked.

The odd time I've seen him on the box, as well as his obvious skills, what impressed me was his sheer determination, and also in spite of being not that large he has a motor which can take him through 90 minutes with no problem.

Now he has to put it all together. A good move; the right opportunity.

Bloody Dean Smith not giving youth a chance again.

Sending a 20 yr old out on loan in order to develop him. Thoughtless .:lol: