The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

Mitch Clark is getting rave reviews at Port Vale, the best player on the pitch last game apparently. I know it's a lower league but half out loanees can't get a game at the clubs they go to never mine become the start player.

Green debuts for Pompey in tonight's EFL Trophy clash for them.

Spotted that 57, in timer for tomorrow lol

Mitch Clark is getting rave reviews at Port Vale, the best player on the pitch last game apparently. I know it's a lower league but half out loanees can't get a game at the clubs they go to never mine become the start player.

This lad is going to be a player. Saw him a few times for the under 23s and he always looked good. His one 1st team outing vs Wigan last season he was excellent and should have got a chance to at least be on the bench a few times afterwards. Doesn't shock me at all that's he's doing well.

So isn’t Clark and Green better than those we are keeping.

Wasn’t Bree the dogs bollocks but doesn’t get a game

Have the u23’s got a centre back. Must have ?

Surely you build your team from the back

Bruce should know that

So isn’t Clark and Green better than those we are keeping.

Wasn’t Bree the dogs bollocks but doesn’t get a game

Have the u23’s got a centre back. Must have ?

Surely you build your team from the back

Bruce should know that
Counter argument is Clark and Baker - immense at U23 level and took some fans 2 games to declare they were shit when they stepped up.

Bree's got nowhere near the time he should, same as Bedeau, Suliman, Clark etc.....we are woeful at bringing the through and throw them in like RHM in the cup and suddenly expect them to be Owen or Drogba.

Bedeau I can understand as he joined as a 17 year old who'd played a handful of games but Bree I just don't get. He was playing regularly for a team who were above us at the time. The times I saw him last season he did well, even when played out of position at centre half or left back. He should have been given a proper chance this season but instead we're playing a centre half from man utd at right back.

Kelsey mooney scored the 2nd for Cheltenham in they're 3-1 win away at Northampton. 1st ever goal in senior football.

Mitch clark started for port vale in they're 1-1 draw away at forest green.

Jed Steer started for Charlton in they're 3-2 home win against Wycombe.

So pleased for Kelsey Mooney.... first of many, hopefully he can push through and bang some in for our first team in time.

Kelsey mooney, mitch clark, jed steer and Tshibola are all starting today. Green or Lyden aren't in the Portsmouth or Oldham squads respectively.

Charlton won 2-0 with Steer in goal. Pleased for him as he took some stick after his debut last week.

Mitch clark started as port vale won 2-0. The fans there seem to have taken to him from what I can gather. Personally I'd have got rid of Taylor and de laet this summer and used Clark more. He's the real deal.

Kelsey Mooney started but cheltenham drew 0-0. Apparently Kelseys dad Tommy works for us looking after our on loan players.

Tshibola started as kilmarnock lost 3-2 away at hibs.

Easah Suliman is again on the bench as Emmen are playing Ultrecht right now.

Tish played the full 90 minutes in Kilmarnock's 2-1 victory over Celtic.

Edit: sorry, didn't realise it had been noted in the other clubs thread.

Last edited: