The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Ultimate Loaned Players Thread

Jordan Lyden has joined Port Vale on loan till January. Mitch Clark is there as well.

I'm saying Lyden has been with us for 6 years and done the square root of feck all, due to his injury woes.

It may be bad luck but how long do you persevere with someone like that? No sentiment in football.

He's robbed a wage from us for 6 years without contributing anything, it's time to get rid.
Yet you have a lot of sentiment for the manager?

I don't think he has sponged a living, but has definitely not been given an opportunity (when fit). His 6 years salary equates to a few months of the high earners - McPiegate

This last couple of days we've loaned out Mitchell Clark to Port Vale in league 2, Easah Suliman to FC Emmen in the Dutch Eredivisie and if reports are to be believed we're about to loan Callum O'Hare to Barnsley in league 1 so I thought I'd start a thread where we can update how these lads and any others we send out are doing.
I'm trusting you'll pay attention to the monthly front page update then! lol

I've only done it for the past, urm, three years.

I'm trusting you'll pay attention to the monthly front page update then! lol

I've only done it for the past, urm, three years.

I knew we'd done updates before but I couldn't see a thread for them. I must not have delved back enough.

Saw this interview with Suliman. He's not yet played for Emmen but has been on the bench in every game so far so hopefully he can get some game time soon.

Mitch Clark has started for port vale at right back. Kelsey Mooney is in the bench for Cheltenham. Andre Green is on the bench for Portsmouth.

I knew we'd done updates before but I couldn't see a thread for them. I must not have delved back enough.

Be sorting the first one of the new season this weekend, so probably Monday or Tuesday - will keep this as the loan thread though as a better update on how they are doing, as mine will only be a round up deal and if you're doing a more regular one chap it'll be easier to keep track on them on a better game by game basis.

Now the window is shut, I've got the following noted down.

Gary Gardner - Blues - season
Jed Steer - Charlton - season
Tommy Elphick - Hull - season
Easah Suliman - FC Emmen - season
Mitch Clark - Port Vale - season
Andre Green - Pompey - half
Jordan Lyden - Oldham - half
Aaron Tshibola - Kilmarnock - season
Kelsey Mooney - Cheltenham - half

Have I missed anyone, as I don't believe O'Hare came off but I feel like I've forgotten someone.

Have I missed anyone, as I don't believe O'Hare came off but I feel like I've forgotten someone.

You're right about O'Hare Mike, he captained the U23s today and scored the winner.

:thumbup:

Did Mcgatestuck go to Melbourne in the end ?

I might have noted Green wrong, got a memory of Bruce talking about 'where we were' come January so might have assumed half season rather than full season but natural Jan break.

All loans have a Jan break built in Mc - but not necessarily Jan 1, I think they are mid month.

Got nothing on McCormack and yes just playing catch up on U23s and noticed O#Hare in there.

Last edited: