Loan Signings | Vital Football

Loan Signings

57harry

Vital 1st Team Regular
Seem to guarantee a draw against the parent club in a subsequent cup competition. I think thats 4 now in recent times : Danny Rowe (Ipswich) Joe Ward (Brighton),Josh Ginelly (Burnley) and now Scott Wharton (Blackburn). Whats the betting we get Bradford City in the cup in the near future.

Seem to guarantee a draw against the parent club in a subsequent cup competition. I think thats 4 now in recent times : Danny Rowe (Ipswich) Joe Ward (Brighton),Josh Ginelly (Burnley) and now Scott Wharton (Blackburn). Whats the betting we get Bradford City in the cup Away in the near future.

Slightly amended.

I would rather keep the current squad happy and not have any more loan players.

There is an implication that the borrowing club has to include highly thought of loan players in the team thereby disenchanting the permanently signed players. The loaning club often pay part of their wages so they probably have a bit of a "say" in it too.

UTI !

I would rather keep the current squad happy and not have any more loan players.

There is an implication that the borrowing club has to include highly thought of loan players in the team thereby disenchanting the permanently signed players. The loaning club often pay part of their wages so they probably have a bit of a "say" in it too.

UTI !
that clearly hasn't happened with crookes.

and dc hardly brings in players for the sake of it. he has been saying all summer he wants to bring in a wide left midfielder and another central midfielder... and was saying this after aug 9th. all the players must be well aware of the possibility of two more arriving.

if players already in the squad can't take the competition, then you have to question their attitude. it is no fault of the management wanting to improve the squad by bringing in two more good players.