Loan players | Vital Football

Loan players

Totally agree. They were pretty average apart from that big lass with yellow boots. Wouldn't mind loaning her.

Hornby up top and Pennington at the back are 2 we've been previously linked with but neither shone but to be fair the lads on 100k a week worth 30m didn't either so not sure it's a fair reflection.

I had a look at Macclesfield's official Facebook page and their fans seem to be very impressed with Evans so far. He's still young but it looks like he has a lot of potential. It would be great if he can make it and become our goalkeeper for a long time.

I had a look at Macclesfield's official Facebook page and their fans seem to be very impressed with Evans so far. He's still young but it looks like he has a lot of potential. It would be great if he can make it and become our goalkeeper for a long time.

May well be back in January if Marshall doesn’t improve.

The Championship is a different kettle of fish, the lad hasn't much experience at this level.