Load of Cobblers | Page 4 | Vital Football

Load of Cobblers

So young Crankshaw who is directed to play in a position that is not natural to him is subbed off for a centre back while James is still centre back, and is a right back? Poor Olly confidence will be shot. Great management.
He is a shit manager. Non league at best but that's it, he is about all we could possibly attract.

Can’t criticise the young lads - fault is entirely at the feet of Sheridan who is a joker of a manager playing everyone all over the place out of position.

2-0 down before he realises he only has one centre back and fucked up his team selection, not to mention the potential damage to crankshaws confidence of playing out of position and then being pulled after 20 mins.

Need the admin to end so we can get rid and get a proper manager in who knows how to set up a team and get the best out of players. Once (if) that happens then there’s enough on view to suggest that we can avoid relegation at least and start to rebuild.

Hoping for a bit of fight and pride in the 2nd half - need to have a go at them.

Can’t criticise the young lads - fault is entirely at the feet of Sheridan who is a joker of a manager playing everyone all over the place out of position.

2-0 down before he realises he only has one centre back and fucked up his team selection, not to mention the potential damage to crankshaws confidence of playing out of position and then being pulled after 20 mins.

Need the admin to end so we can get rid and get a proper manager in who knows how to set up a team and get the best out of players. Once (if) that happens then there’s enough on view to suggest that we can avoid relegation at least and start to rebuild.

Hoping for a bit of fight and pride in the 2nd half - need to have a go at them.
Still glad we have a team to watch good experience for Yung lads . keep the faith up the fin tics 👍 well

Stupid line up at the back. Rest of the team had no choice. There should have been at least 1 or the 5 centre mids trying to protect the team.

We're missing so many senior players though.

Need takeover to go through and some older players in ASAP

If we'd set up with players in their best positions and been 2 down fair enough but Sheridan's shot us in both feet here 🙈
Bet there was a Mike Bassett moment at half time "we're 2 nil down to the feckin cobblers" 🤣

Doesn't matter who plays who is missing because with the worst manager on the planet we will not be anywhere near being good enough

Can't be having pissed up starting lineups and abysmal first half performances for improved second half performances (hard not too) week in week out. Need to actually start games well for once.

Goal ! - the midfielders are stoking it around nicely now - very good play - if we keep going I can see an equaliser coming !

A goal back should give me hope. But it isn't doing. We've been dire. I'd actually feel sorry for Northampton (not that much, mind) if we got something from this game. We don't deserve it. What's concerning is the fact that we're getting worse with each game we play. I'm still reluctant to blame Sheridan so soon, but I'm starting to think that maybe he may be the problem.