Living without food or water...Can it be done? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Living without food or water...Can it be done?

Every instance of this that has been investigated has been found to be a fraud. I think I'll stick to the known facts, rather than something unproven.

And I love the thought that nobody is thick!!! It makes all these idiots Nobel Prize winners!!

http://www.darwinawards.com/

If you take away all the crap that science has given us, we would be living a far better life than we do now.

We have a created a system, where most of us are owned by that system from the age of 5 up to 65 years old. = the prime our lives. We learn nonsense stuff like 6 x 12 and call it intelligence. I swear those birds in the trees are laughing their asses off! You call that intelligence?

The Earth provides man with all the things he needs for a great life. We didnt need to mess and meddle. Your Nobel Prize winners will be nothing when everything dies. Its just a fantasy of hyping someone up for actually giving us Jack shit. The guy in the cave, the tribes in S.America etc are just a couple of examples that they do not need what these "so called" great minds have brought man kind.

Your just duped into thinking the Nobel Prize denotes intellect, is a fantasy you have fell for. A fantasy that plays no role in the grand scale of life itself. The man in cave, or tribes would look bewildered at the very mention of a Nobel Prize or a PHd or any other man made scholarly honour or prize..It would play no role to them or their innings. The blue whale will still grace the ocean yet not destroy it, it will still appreciate the gift it has been given. Something the human species has seriously lost touch on. The sad thing is, that we have no reversal mechanism for halting our own destruction. Because of all these so called "great minds" we are now stuck in this crap system!

Green Tea - 2/7/2013 13:15

If you take away all the crap that science has given us, we would be living a far better life than we do now.

Yeah all that medicine and shit.

pointless stuff like that.

Green Tea - 2/7/2013 13:15

We have a created a system, where most of us are owned by that system from the age of 5 up to 65 years old. = the prime our lives. We learn nonsense stuff like 6 x 12 and call it intelligence. I swear those birds in the trees are laughing their asses off! You call that intelligence?

The Earth provides man with all the things he needs for a great life. We didnt need to mess and meddle. Your Nobel Prize winners will be nothing when everything dies. Its just a fantasy of hyping someone up for actually giving us Jack shit. The guy in the cave, the tribes in S.America etc are just a couple of examples that they do not need what these "so called" great minds have brought man kind.

Your just duped into thinking the Nobel Prize denotes intellect, is a fantasy you have fell for. A fantasy that plays no role in the grand scale of life itself. The man in cave, or tribes would look bewildered at the very mention of a Nobel Prize or a PHd or any other man made scholarly honour or prize..It would play no role to them or their innings. The blue whale will still grace the ocean yet not destroy it, it will still appreciate the gift it has been given. Something the human species has seriously lost touch on. The sad thing is, that we have no reversal mechanism for halting our own destruction. Because of all these so called "great minds" we are now stuck in this crap system!

Do you think the Human population would have reached 7 billion without Science? Do you understand that without Science there would be many, many more children born and die? Without Science you wouldn't even know about Jesus, never mind worship him?

However, I do agree in some measure. Nature will have it's way, and we will be wiped out, and the Earth will eventually return to equilibrium.

There was a woman ont he radio who only ate monster munch.

She was absolutely fine, the expert on the show said her body had adjusted to survive just on monster munch.

Maybe this sri lankan fella has just taken it a step further and ditched the monster munch?

We will never know the answer to that Heath. Without science would we not have had 2 world wars? Would we not have filth(pollution), disease, Chemicals, plastics? Dont deny yourself, that the natural human body is perfectly capable of living within natural surroundings. The man made stuff that we have produced over time that has entered our bodies has caused much harm. So of course science has had to find a cure for its very own cause. We cannot even enter the environments of some areas of the planet where unconnected tribes live and certain ape species due to the risk of us contaminating them and bringing disease upon them.

No we wouldn't have had two world wars, we'd have had the Crusades again.

But I'd be happy living in a cave praying to planes. I've always fancied being in a cargo cult.

Part of the make up of the human race is to constantly strive to make things easier/better and without that we wouldn`t exist anyway.If we`d have sat around twiddling our thumbs,the dinosaurs would have gone to town on us.

Green Tea would be Green T -Rex and Skeggy would be Skegasaurus and I`d be Clubfooticus

RosettaStoned - 2/7/2013 14:50

You simply have to be a troll.

Nobody in real life is this stupid.

I've been convinced of this since i started reading his posts over the past year or so..

Man/woman was made to be curious. There would be no point if we weren't. Whatever you do/don't believe that is the way we are. Science not needed? Medical science and so on? Err no I don't agree there GT. God I believe in gave us instincts and curiosity to find things out. O.K maybe we have taken it too far with alot of things but there is an opposite to everything.

Even 40 years ago GT video linking and seeing people in other parts of the world was a fantasy for Star Trek. Today it happens.

100 or so years ago no one believed that we would fly. The Wright brothers were laughed at. Galalaus was threatened with death for his views.

Man has always been far more capable of pushing the limits of knowledge long before they did. They were just afraid.

Anyway we are safe: An article I can't find now on Sky news says the earth has about 1 billion years left so

Green Tea - 2/7/2013 14:41

We will never know the answer to that Heath. Without science would we not have had 2 world wars? Would we not have filth(pollution), disease, Chemicals, plastics? Dont deny yourself, that the natural human body is perfectly capable of living within natural surroundings. The man made stuff that we have produced over time that has entered our bodies has caused much harm. So of course science has had to find a cure for its very own cause. We cannot even enter the environments of some areas of the planet where unconnected tribes live and certain ape species due to the risk of us contaminating them and bringing disease upon them.

You do realise that life expectancy before the advent of Science was around 35? How can you justify life before as being better?

Agreed Heathfield, but after watching 'science' keeping my mom alive for so long last year when there was no point was pretty hard to take. Despite that, I am definitely in agreement. Perhaps we just need to use science better?

Beovilla - 3/7/2013 00:18

Agreed Heathfield, but after watching 'science' keeping my mom alive for so long last year when there was no point was pretty hard to take. Despite that, I am definitely in agreement. Perhaps we just need to use science better?

I'm with you 100% on this one. I watched my Nan and Dad suffer for far longer than necessary.

The thing is, this is not down to Science, but to the sanctity of human life we cling to. We are told every life is precious, and try to prolong each one as long as possible. Where does this come from? Religion, that's where.

If nature was left to take it's course, we would all have 12 kids of which 9 would die - the survival of the fittest. How palatable is that to the modern World, though? Not at all. That is the reality for the Cave men Green Tea talks about, yet in the modern World it is considered totally unacceptable. Just look at parts of Africa where it happens, and it's all over the News with appeals for charitable donations flung at you left right and centre.

I really can't see it changing soon, but that will mean we are the architects of our own downfall, when this Planet no longer has the resources to sustain us.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 3/7/2013 00:40

We are told every life is precious, and try to prolong each one as long as possible. Where does this come from? Religion, that's where.

[youtube=fUspLVStPbk]

I really can't see it changing soon, but that will mean we are the architects of our own downfall, when this Planet no longer has the resources to sustain us.

This planet is more than capable of sustaining us all and more, I saw a programme that stated that every person on the planet could have enough land to provide for themselves and that would not even cover 50% of Australias land mass with everywhere else empty!

What it does have a problem with is sustaining the production of products to satisfy our greed for materialistic objects and the waste products that result from this, in my honest opinion of course :98:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 2/7/2013 23:52

You do realise that life expectancy before the advent of Science was around 35? How can you justify life before as being better?

Heath, take a step back.

God made us in his image, therefore the beardy weirdy is a scientist anyway. We are his test tube, we are the life in his stale coffee cup.

He created everything including science, and scientific discovery. We just find scientifically what he created.

Chill.

Science is therefore an arm of God, and cannot be questionned because it is as infallible as the 34th rewrite and translation of a collection of stories by master editors and 4 disciples/gospels (not the 12, maybe 13th but we don't count the Magdelene as she was whore and a women and we know the Vatican doesn't like them unless they are boyish and 8), so chill matey.

Now go back to Narnia and enjoy and fear your wardrobe.

As for the thread, he denied eating MacDonalds....what about grass, bugs, other nutrients? No, he meditates and vibrates higher than us and doesn't need....erm....shit everybody needs. Yeah ok.

But this has gone in a good direction, re lack of sustainance in third world countries and AIDS to a degree.

A very learned man once told me the only way to cure famine was to sterilise an entire generation, so the existing generation had a chance.

Is that palletable to our sensibilities in the Western world? Despite the fact it could provide the watershed should it be done, is it something we should do to end overpopulation where families can't feed their kids, and end AIDS in Africa for example?

Because let's face it, if we could go without food and water, famine wouldn't be a fucking problem would it.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 2/7/2013 23:52

Depends at which point you decide to date science as starting. Irrigation, farming and domestication of (farming) animals played a huge part of the introduction of many diseases like Malaria and Small Pox. The majority of tribes untouched by the modern world would be hunter gatherers and generally living in a disease free, clean environment (well as clean as it could be). Several are protected and we cannot go near them, through danger of introducing such diseases.
Genetically modified foods, introduction of chemicals and plastics, etc also all play a part of an "unnatural" living. These things came later and once again are blamed on yet more medical problems our species has to face.

As for living without food and water Mike, we all doubt it. However it wouldnt be something you could just start doing. It would take 40 years for you to learn and to adjust your mind and body to understand the whole concept. The guy in the article has total control over his body and could well take energy from his surroundings. Maybe he does eat and drink but there is "some" truth in that he can survive without water and food for longer(and still be healthy) than what our average human could comprehend with.