Living Doll | Vital Football

Living Doll

davem

Vital Squad Member
No not a show about Cliff Richard but a show about grown men wearing skin suits to make them look like women dolls. Anyone else watch it ?? Ive just been shown a clip of it at work.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/secrets-of-the-living-dolls

Isn't this common practice then? You sound like you are saying this is unusual? :12:

It was on after that benefit st last night wasnt it? People have been talking about both shows in work today - I caught the end of benefit street and although i know it's gonna make me angry I'm gonna watch it on 4OD when I get chance, primarily because it's in brum.

As for that living doll thing my missus will definately wanna watch it, but I dont thing I could bring myself to do so. It's just cringeworthy.

I cant believe that I missed that marketing opportunity. Why didnt I think of that, men that actually want to get inside a rubber suit and look like a doll? Its million dollar empire just waiting to be explored!

davem - 7/1/2014 13:47

No not a show about Cliff Richard but a show about grown men wearing skin suits to make them look like women dolls. Anyone else watch it ?? Ive just been shown a clip of it at work.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/secrets-of-the-living-dolls

Are you outing your dad?

I can confirm that I have had an argument with Cliff Richard in a shoe shop in Perth, Western Australia. (As opposed to Perth, Scotland

Clicked the link. That photo is frightening. I shan't be watching that on catch up.

*shudders*

If I could have put money on who would start this thread I would have put every penny I own on DaveM.

Typical Saturday night for you ain't it Dave?

Trekker - 7/1/2014 15:10

I can confirm that I have had an argument with Cliff Richard in a shoe shop in Perth, Western Australia. (As opposed to Perth, Scotland

Blinder. That could be a new thread. Which celebrity have you had an argument with?

Gazgecko - 7/1/2014 16:46

Trekker - 7/1/2014 15:10

Blinder. That could be a new thread. Which celebrity have you had an argument with?

It was rather heated. He's an utter twat