Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

Liverpool

Well attack is the best form of defence so we might as well just go for it ! Maybe Hanley will play a blinder !!

Just remember first weekend of the season has bizarre results.

Second feel the (Canary) force, I have seen us win 3-1 at Anfield.
Anything can happen!

:wahey: :wahey: :wahey:

Stiepermann out for Leitner who can play in the middle and also in the attacking role. McLean because he really likes McLean.

Subs:

Fahrmann (GK) - Byram (DR) - Drmic (F) - Stiepermann (AML/C) - Cantwell (AML/C) - Roberts (AMC) - Heise (DL)

Thank
Stiepermann out for Leitner who can play in the middle and also in the attacking role. McLean because he really likes McLean.

Subs:

Fahrmann (GK) - Byram (DR) - Drmic (F) - Stiepermann (AML/C) - Cantwell (AML/C) - Roberts (AMC) - Heise (DL)
id leave stiepy out this game too as i feel we need more pace.

I dont think we will score, they had best def record last season. My prediction is 0-3 with it 1-0 at H/T. Id take 2-0 loss right now for morale, sounds bad but that wouldnt be end of the world!

I have this feeling we will get like 3 great chances and miss them.

It will be up to DF and coaches to keep players motivated as It could be a tough season.

Bloody BBC news their sports pundit saying across the board all premiership clubs have spent lots of money...which isn't true and then when talking about the 1st game their other sports correspondent said what's really interesting is that Liverpool ate the second lowest spending club and that shows a club who are happy with squad and don't need to splash the cash.....so who are the lowest spending .....Oh the other club who Liverpool are playing oh and when we don't splash the cash it's not a good thing.