Liverpool | Vital Football

Liverpool

Yes I am...not doing too badly, for me we are unlucky to be a goal down at HT. A few decent passages of play by us,including Charlie Jolley hitting the inside of the post.

Second game in a row where there has been problems with the streaming. Not good enough. Get it sorted out Ifollow!!

I forgot we were in the cup tonight but judging by the score it sounds like it would've been worth watching. Delighted to hear the young lads seemed to have had good games.

I felt Jolly looked promising when I saw him in the odd appearance in the past so was suprised he hasn't featured in the previous 3 games but seems like he grabbed his chance tonight.

Impressed with the little I've seen from Perry so far and sounds like he had another good showing.

Perry, Jolly, Crankshaw, Long, Merrie all have done well so far this season with the games they had so it's promising to have them here at this time. Just hope the toad does not advertise them to his mates after the game!

Confidence booster. Much needed and played football the latics way.

Good combo of experience and youth. Lets not get carrieed away with our young lads. They may not be as good as we think they are. 😜😜