Liverpool | Vital Football

Liverpool

Do you think Liverpool will rest a few players? They are 22 points clear (or something) and have a champions league last 16 game on Tuesday.

This situation reminds me of a time when we had lost 1-2 to I think at Newcaste United at home and we were at or near the bottom of the table (top tier). We were about to meet Liverpool at Anfield when Liverpool were doing really well.........practically nobody gave us a chance.
We went to Anfield and won 3-1!

It was a wonderful feeling to be there, watching that game. :grinning: :grinning:

Maximum effort required from us all tomorrow ....I shall be there ,standing as usual and encouraging the team . Maybe ‘ Dennis The Meanace’ will come along and help us blow Liverpool away ! !

Back from Cricket with a bad record where world champions win 1, lose 2 and get one rained off out of 4 games.
They lost due to resting players and complacency so hope Norwich learn
lessons from that.

Welcome back DG ! Must have been an experience to go to South Africa dispite the disappointing results . Let’s hope you can make up for it tomorrow with a great win

Sounds like Godfrey will be straight back in.

DF said when Ben is fit he plays - he is a leader and a brilliant player

I think he could go 5-3-1-1 or 5-3-2

Krul

Aaron
Godfrey
Zimmermann
Hanley
Lewis

Tettey
Vrancic
McLean

Duda

Pukki

or

Krul

Aaron
Godfrey
Zimmermann
Hanley
Byram

Tettey
Rupp
McLean

Duda
Pukki

I think it might be an idea to have the defence packed to stop them and have Aarons and Lewis as attacking defenders. But I just worry that if we go with this it will mean us sitting back and that never works. If we are going to go with 4 at the back then we have to pack the midfield - I can see us being overrun if we go 4-2-3-1. Maybe go 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1. Again if we do this then I can see Pukki being shut out by Liverpool's big defenders - things to think about

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Hanley
Byram

Cantwell
Tettey
Trybull
Vrancic
Rupp

Pukki

or