Liverpool | Page 6 | Vital Football

Liverpool

It's such a shame that we threw this season away before it had started with stupid comments and lack of spending.

We are down aren't we? It's too much. Sky guys have just said norwich will be in the championship next season....wow

We are down, have been for a few weeks IMO. We'd need to win almost every game at this point. We need to keep our better players and strengthen in the summer . But will we learn from the last 3 pointless relegation???

Do you guys think if it was pukki who had scored like mane would VAR have overturned it for a push?

Why did Zimmermann jump and miss it if mane didn't touch him? Zimmermann did the same against arsenal but handballed it.

We are down, have been for a few weeks IMO. We'd need to win almost every game at this point. We need to keep our better players and strengthen in the summer . But will we learn from the last 3 pointless relegation???
I doubt we will. DF will still go with the same formation and late subs. We will sell Godfrey, Aarons, Lewis, Cantwell, emi and pukki might be tempted and that money will not be spent apart from Maybe a total of 1 million on lower league German players again and on more u23 players plus Webber will probably start to look for next job. Such a wasted season in a way. If I fucking hear well we beat man city I'm.going to scream

Delia looked happy....Why

Just home . My opinion .....there are times in a game when a substituition can change things in your favour . Between 60 and 65 minutes we had Liverpool on the ropes and us fans were up for it , and Rupp and Duda needed to come off and Emi and Onel needed to come on . So what does Farke do ? That’s right .....NOTHING . What does Farke do immediately after they scored ? Thats right ..NOTHING . In my opinion DF is to blame for tonight’s defeat as he simply cannot read a game and only brings on subs when it is too late . You may not like what I say , but I only say what I see happening in front of me with my own eyes

DF confirms byram would be out for a few weeks but it could be the season. He left the game on crutches

'We think it is a muscle fibre crack in his hamstring. Unbelievably painful. Like a knife he said. He had to leave the stadium on crutches and I am pretty sure he misses the next few weeks. I just hope his season is not over. He was top class in recent weeks.'

We have no backup left back and no back up right back.....great situation to be in how did we not recruit there?