Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

Liverpool

Can't let the game go early.

I just worry when we play Liverpool. Could be a beating but if we play to our game and don't give them loads of space to play we could get something

I'm feeling weirdly confident today. Nothing to lose at all but everything to gain. Come on City. Only disappoint for me is Hanley starting at CB ahead of Big Ben. He always worries me when on the ball and lets not forget he gifted Liverpool their lead back in August.

I'm feeling weirdly confident today. Nothing to lose at all but everything to gain. Come on City. Only disappoint for me is Hanley starting at CB ahead of Big Ben. He always worries me when on the ball and lets not forget he gifted Liverpool their lead back in August.
The only thing we can lose is a bit of respect if they smash 7 past us. Yeah, I agree Hanley worries me but he has been best central defender of late

It is shocking how paper thin we are in areas . Not like we haven't had the windows to get cover in either

Good half. I'm worried about Hanley on a yellow though. I can see him getting sent off.

Why did Rupp pass when through on goal