Liverpool | Vital Football

Liverpool

Taricco the yid

Vital Champions League
A number of fans have taken to twitter begging for the sacking of brendan rodgers lol.

Here some:

@TheTotalLFC sack the gaffer!!! We're going backwards!! Rodgers just doesnt have new ideas!

@Realaldo474 sack rodgers get benitez back

"Finish 2nd. Spend £120m. Look ten times worse. Nice one, Rodgers."

"Liverpool being so reliant on Sterling is bad for them, but it's even worse for him. Teams focus on stopping him now and he's struggling."

"Please can we sack brendan rodgers im begging"

:15: :19:

After brendan said liverpool wouldn't be doing a spurs with there money and now they are struggling big time. Stevie G is to old to carry them and sterling is fading as they rely to much on him.

Goes to show what happens when you lose one of the best players on the planet. You can't replace them. Simple as that.

BR is a smug prick so for that reason I am glad they are struggling. However I'm not bragging to much as we are shite ourselves.

Oh, they're light years ahead of us now, agreed, but still nice to see the scousers failing miserably.

I really hate Liverpiss and the smug thug Rodgers.

I wont forget his comments about us not having a plan when we sold Bale and his insistance that Liverpiss were better prepared than us when they lost Suarez compared to where we were after selling Bale.

Hope they sink all season and Rodgers has to grovel to keep his job.

The Myth of Rodgers.

Average manager who hasnt a clue when it comes to transfers.

Only issue I have is Rogers passing comment on how we should have performed after spending the Bale money. Anyone with an ounce of brains could see that we were struggling to integrate so many players so quickly. Managers shouldn't stick the boot in on other managers.

If you compare Spurs with Liverpool you could actually have a case for saying they have acted even worse than us. We had a shit team with the bonus of Bale helping us out. I lost count of the times he scored late winners when we couldn't break teams down.

Liverpool on the other hand have an undoubtably better team and even without suarez, should be capable of much much more than they are achieving now without spending a single penny of the suarez money. BAD MANAGEMENT!!! Then you consider the average dross they have bought (Along the same lines as spurs) and you can say they are doing worse than us.

Liverpiss needed to go out and sprinkle some fairy dust in 2 or 3 positions with the £100m. They instead have covered it in manure. We did the same but we didn't have much choice tbh

Hobo I am so happy I can not tell you. I said at the time they had brought as badly as us and that only Sterling and Sturrige were better than what we have. I got lambasted. By the way Lambasted looks better than Markovic and Lambert. LOL

They had a decent team with a great player, sold him, and bought a load of expensive dross. Sounds familiar because it's exactly what we did, which makes me so happy after Brendan's little speeches about us.

I hope he gets fired. He's a twat and his mouth looks like an open wound with veneers glued inside it. (Sorry about that last bit, but genuinely, watching him talk makes my skin crawl)

ahx00 - 3/11/2014 12:03

They had a decent team with a great player, sold him, and bought a load of expensive dross. Sounds familiar because it's exactly what we did, which makes me so happy after Brendan's little speeches about us.

I hope he gets fired. He's a twat and his mouth looks like an open wound with veneers glued inside it. (Sorry about that last bit, but genuinely, watching him talk makes my skin crawl)

LOL that was Bukowski like ahx00 you have hidden talents.

LOL that was Bukowski like ahx00 you have hidden talents.

I think all Spurs fans have an innate understanding of his writing... "Find what you love and let it kill you" applies to all of us.

I don't make a habit of going out of my way to watch other teams games, tomorrow evening I am making an exception

he;s supposedly an absolute arsehole from hearsay around his time at swansea. was batshit crazy and used to obsess and write essentially novels about minute aspects of the game, where no-one would really care. one of these managers that fancies himself a professor of the game when he's actually clueless.

:35:

Spurfect11 - 3/11/2014 13:57

he;s supposedly an absolute arsehole from hearsay around his time at swansea. was batshit crazy and used to obsess and write essentially novels about minute aspects of the game, where no-one would really care. one of these managers that fancies himself a professor of the game when he's actually clueless.

A more prickish AVB without the beard basically