Liverpool v Real Madrid | Vital Football

Liverpool v Real Madrid

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
How long did it take to give that as offside?

This isn't football any more. It is crap. Just scrap VAR and go with the original decision.

Has to be a deliberate play of the ball to be offside.

He's sliding in and the only way the ball is going is where it ended up. Bit subjective I suppose but that is a deliberate play to stop the other Madrid player to me. It looked offside up to the many replays so as Jules says get rid of VAR and just leave it to the ref and assistant

What is the referee doing there? Other than screwing Liverpool by not allowing them to take their throw?

Real Madrid have (potentially) beaten all the English sides. Probably outplayed in all of them but know how to get results and have top keeper.

On top for 45 minutes and can't get it passed an extremely good keeper, 1-0 Madrid was almost nailed on.
Goals win games, not possession and not Xg.

What a lovely bright summers morning to wake up to …. where’s that quadruple gone, same place as that treble I expect?

The lack of VAR robbed Wrexham of 2 stonewall pens, and a perfectly good goal being disallowed. Sooner or later it’ll be introduced into the EFL, hopefully the former.

Problems outside being blamed on forged tickets and large numbers of ticketless Liverpool fans but guess what.. It wasn't the Liverpool fans fault, it was the police, oh and local Parisians. Yet no problems with Real Madrid fans gaining entry. Ive come to the conclusion it must be a worldwide conspiracy against the Scousers, bless em, God forbid they should ever accept any blame for anything.

What a lovely bright summers morning to wake up to …. where’s that quadruple gone, same place as that treble I expect?

The lack of VAR robbed Wrexham of 2 stonewall pens, and a perfectly good goal being disallowed. Sooner or later it’ll be introduced into the EFL, hopefully the former.

VAR also robbed Real Madrid of a perfectly good goal too. I find it hard to believe you support it, I definitely don't - mind you my team suffers from it every other week; yours probably doesn't :)

0.jpg

He went in for a tackle to there was intention makes no difference of what it cam e of or where it went
It does make a difference, that's literally the law of the game.

He went in for the tackle, but Konate hit the ball off Fabinho. Had Fabinho made the tackle and it went through to Benzema then it would have been a goal.