Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 3 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

I know utterly irrelevant given its circulation on the interweb. A more lukewarm, insipid, limp statement you could not ask for. Says absolutely nothing about the illegality of carrying flares or criminal damage, harassment it intimidation or any consequences if people do so. Pathetic.
Toss pots.

they went the usual plain clothes, uniformed officers, plus air support, and closed circuit tv cameras.

that appeared to be of no use last time identifying anyone, why should it be different this time, unless they are using all Officers that support Everton

they went the usual plain clothes, uniformed officers, plus air support, and closed circuit tv cameras.

that appeared to be of no use last time identifying anyone, why should it be different this time, unless they are using all Officers that support Everton
I see the BBC website has gone large with Klipperty talking about Sean Cox, further whipping up the dipper fervour. What happend to the guy was terrible, but they should not use it to galvanise them.

I would not mess about with a bus, just hire a Chinook for the game and send the bill to the Dippers CEO- fixed.

Unsurprising given their form and our injury list. I am struggling to think if there was any way that we could lower expectations.
I don't think their form has been that great. Their strength is they are at it til the last minute and their incredible luck. Their luck continues with the appointment of Michael Oliverpool.

• Liverpool have gone 16 top-flight games unbeaten against City at Anfield, with their solitary home defeat in the past 28 meetings coming in May 2003.
  • Manchester City's 16-match winless streak away to Liverpool is their longest in the Premier League against any opponent (D5, L11).

Liverpool

• A Liverpool win would ensure they equal the English top-flight record of 11 wins and a draw after 12 matches of a season. Five sides have achieved the feat, including Liverpool in 1990 and Manchester City twice.
  • Jurgen Klopp's side are unbeaten in 28 Premier League matches, winning 19 of the past 20. Their only defeat in 50 league fixtures came against Manchester City in January.
  • They have not lost against the reigning Premier League champions at Anfield since a 1-0 defeat by Manchester United 12 years ago (W6, D5).
  • The Reds have gone 45 home matches without defeat, the second longest unbeaten run in Premier League history.
  • However, they could concede in a sixth successive league game at Anfield, which would be their longest run without a clean sheet at home since October 2014.
  • They have only lost one of their 22 home league fixtures against established top-six teams under Klopp (W12, D9, L1).
  • Liverpool have recovered an unrivalled 10 points from losing positions this season.
  • They have trailed at half-time in three successive league games for the first time since 2012.
  • Sadio Mane has scored 17 goals in his last 17 league appearances at Anfield.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50278816

I don't think this will reoccur on Sunday

skysports-manchester-city-liverpool_4443838.jpg

As posted by Rising elsewhere, Vinnie Kompany will be in the Sky Studio on Sunday standing up for City :thumbup:

That's the good news.

The bad news is that he will be accompanied by Maureen :downer:

I know. Sorry to break this news. Could be an interesting debate though. Great to have Vinnie in our corner.

Also, after a sticky start his Anderlecht side are undefeated in their last 5 games having won 3 & drawn 2 and only lost one out their last 9 fixtures. Turning it around :clap: