Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 5 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Having to work today so avoiding all radio coverage until the latter stages at the earliest. Could be worse re players available but as Skoorb (?) points out we have to look at the bigger picture. Having said that right now I'd happily settle for a draw but we'll see, the title won't be decided today although again having said that I do believe that if we win today then we'll go on and clinch it. Just kidding, although it would be nice.

Going to be a tough afternoon but if we play at our best and Liverpool don't then there might be some surprises.

1 - 2 with Mahrez netting a late winner.

I wish he would have replaced Benardo with Mahrez on the wing, and dropped Bubblegum into midfield to replace the Dog. I'd like some more speed on the pitch, but what do I know.

I wish he would have replaced Benardo with Mahrez on the wing, and dropped Bubblegum into midfield to replace the Dog. I'd like some more speed on the pitch, but what do I know.

Bernardo's industry in that area would have been helpful. Gundogan will be playing further forward than usual....I hope he adjusts quickly and isn't dwelling on his error on Weds

All the pressure is on the Dippers, they are at full strength with no excuses. Let's get it on!!!!!!! Let go Citeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the media have hugely avoided our injury problems as they have been desperate to avoid saying that the dippers are in the box seat.

In fact I heard someone even hesitate when asked if a 9 point lead would mean the title would be Liverpool ™ failed's to lose. Seriously? Talk about not wanting to put them under pressure.

Big shout out for Angelino who would have been excused several months ago from thinking he would ever play in a fixture like this :clap: I hope the young man does a good job on Salad.