Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 4 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

I know. Sorry to break this news. Could be an interesting debate though. Great to have Vinnie in our corner.

Also, after a sticky start his Anderlecht side are undefeated in their last 5 games having won 3 & drawn 2 and only lost one out their last 9 fixtures. Turning it around :clap:

it is having Carragher there, just as bad as Thompson, I am sure Vinnie and even Maureen will tell it as it is, but Tyler will not want to upset his co presenters.

we should not be subjected to biased commentary

it is having Carragher there, just as bad as Thompson, I am sure Vinnie and even Maureen will tell it as it is, but Tyler will not want to upset his co presenters.

we should not be subjected to biased commentary

No. Carragher's "Mo Salah you beautiful little dancer" (or similar) last season was out of order. If you cannot put aside your partisan feelings then you should present on LFC TV not a national broadcaster.

Pep has it right. Life goes on. He knows even if the fans of Liverpool ™failed are quick to forget.....

Whatever the outcome of this match today - if we have to listen to the crowing and gloating we must never forget the bigger picture and the meaning of all the services of remembrance that are taking place today. As our youngest son edges closer to operational duties in the RAF never have I been more conscious of that fact.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

For the Fallen, Laurence Binyon
FB_IMG_1573368710251.jpg

If we should lose, and it remains a big if, then supreme gloating on behalf of all Dippers supporters and the media will be of the ricter scale. However driving home this evening an angel landed on my shoulder and told me Kum would redeem us with at least a first half brace followed by another goal late on. How many goals the Dippers might snare this little angel would noy say. So as ever I reamin supremely confident that we have nothing to worry about in this 6 pointer. Our only worry is getting to the ground without being petrol bombed!

Maximum effort today from our lads, and I will accept whatever the outcome is. No matter how big our squad is, injuries have taken their toll. I hate to be realistic, but that is an undeniable fact. Whatever happens, we're all blessed to support a club that makes us proud of the things they do, on and off the pitch.

This was my selection prior to seeing this.

Bravo Walker Mendy Stones Otamendi Fernie Gundogan De Bruyne B Silva Sterling Aguero
Cancelo Angelino E Garcia Foden Mahrez G Jesus

Taking it at face value, because otherwise it would surely destroy any working trust between club sources and Sam Lee, this is my revised team.

Rodri for Otamendi at CH, and, on the bench, Otamendi for E Garcia, and D Silva for Angelino.

Think Fernie will play principal DM, and Cancelo can cover LFB for Mendy at a pinch, but that option could only surely be used if the game's safe. We'll see.

Bravo, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho (C), Angelino, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Carson, Jesus, Silva, Mahrez, Cancelo, Otamendi, Foden