Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 15 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Pep shakes Oliver's hand and thanks him "so much". .....dripping with sarcasm.

Probably get an FA charge for "Excessive Sarcasm towards the Officials"

A chastening experience, but more than 5 months of the season to go. A combination of profligacy, poor refereeing, a spent goalkeeper and VAR has undone us. But out of that for me it is the missed chances that have secured a far too easy night for Liverpool. We will be back.

We've not really deserved anything from today, but we had NO luck.
I'm not sure luck has much to do with it. Corruption, however, had a big say.

How many big decisions in big games have gone our way over the past seven seasons or so? Both domestically and internationally.

I don't mind losing - really - but being cheated and victimised, over and over again, is just shit.

Neville's relentless comments about our defence was vomit inducing. He constantly slagged off pep for not playing Otamendi despite regularly criticising him. He slagged off the decision not to play Mendy despite previous statements that he can't make two games in three days yet following serious injuries. Not playing Cancelo at LB despite the fact that he is primarily a RB.....

FFS he was a bore

I'm not sure luck has much to do with it. Corruption, however, had a big say.

How many big decisions in big games have gone our way over the past seven seasons or so? Both domestically and internationally.

I don't mind losing - really - but being cheated and victimised, over and over again, is just shit.

Too many. The rebound off Milner in the CL always sticks in my mind. The CL WF Vs Spurs & Llorente handball.

You can bet that Oliver or car would have given the handball had it been the other way around.