Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City- KO- 4.30pm GMT Sunday10th November 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Liverpoolgate
We have arrived still in one piece, which is more than I can say for our City Bus which was so atrociously attacked by about a thousand unknown* Liverpool™ failed, Anyway, Candlefield has not been our luckiest ground, not surprising really when even the referee, the assistants and a dodgy VAR system are against you. But when you are on top of the pile you come to expect that from the media who are all Lovapool and JoMUhave my baby fans, so do not expect anything from this game.
I am sure Pep Guardiola will have the lads up for the match but a reduced squad to pick from will not cause a problem as the papers go into overdrive as a boost for the Dippers.
Now the Liverpool
™ failed fans plan another such like reception. A battle of words between the managers with Pep trying as he might to put right what he actually said with the media only listening to the words they wanted to hear.
The City players heads were not at the game last night, which ended in a farce, you only have to watch the supposed foul by Bravo on their player to see that he left a leg in, but our player's minds were definitely on Sunday and with a doubt about Edersons availability we will have to be on top of our game from the off.

City Team News
Out, Sane, Laporte, Zinchenko, David Silva

Doubtful
Ederson, Rodri

City - connections - Robbie Fowler, Steve McPointalot, Steve McMahon

Famous Fan - Ken Dodd

possible starting Xl
Ederson
Cancelo Fernandinho Otamendi Mendy
Gundogan De Bryune Bernardo
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

Match Officials
Referee
: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett.
Fourth official: Mike Dean.
VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

Latest Odds
Home 2/1 Draw 3/1 Away 2/1

* Merseyside Police made no arrests and failed to identify fan even the ones stood on top of a Police Vehicle, in which they were complicit by telling the fans that the route had been changed directing them to the new route yes I know it was a couple of years ago, but they keep banging on about us and FFP and that was 9 years ago

Last edited:
Pep fired the first shot last Saturday when he dropped in a comment about Mané's diving into his post-match interview at the Etihad. Just watch the dippers lose their sh*t over that as the week progresses.

74390300_414674462782147_8303100552665890816_n.jpg

City will travel on this bus to Anfield, Liverpool™failed supporters won't go anywhere near it.

The dips are definitely not on top of their game going by their laboured 2:1 win v Genk and their recent form In the league.
Cautiously optimistic, despite our injuries.

The dips are definitely not on top of their game going by their laboured 2:1 win v Genk and their recent form In the league.
Cautiously optimistic, despite our injuries.
You can say the same about us, I don't think we were playing to our best yesterday

"Michael Oliver will take charge of the game on Sunday in an appointment that may please Liverpool ™ failed supporters given they have never been beaten in the 18 previous matches he has officiated at Anfield."

Doubtless the dippers will be getting all giddy with excitement about the potential absence if Ederson. They may get all distracted from their tasks of assembling flares & other materials to throw at our coach.

Deafening silence from the management at Liverpool ™ failed on the subject of the threat to the City bus....

Zero surprise. Hopefully he'll stay away from the media reports.

This is one way of looking at it (someone posted this after a comment criticising Bravo for his action.....

"You utter moron, Bravo has been pretty solid when called upon over the last two seasons. He initially suffered from playing behind a shaky defence trying to come to terms with Pep's brand of football. However, since his return from injury he has been a solid performer, he just can't shake off idiots like Simon here who take every opportunity to slag him off. Last night the goal was nothing to do with Bravo, and would have beaten Ederson or any other keeper you care to mention. The sending off was unfortunate, Gundogan lost the ball cheaply allowing the forward a free run on goal, Bravo gambled on getting to the ball first, he didn't . What was the alternative? Stay "at home" and have the striker close in on goal and tuck it past him to score? People too easily judge without thinking things through logically, Bravo rushes from his line, takes player down, is sent off, City draw 1-1. Bravo stays in his goal, striker advances, slips it past him, City keep 11 on pitch but lose 2-1?"

Zero surprise. Hopefully he'll stay away from the media reports.

This is one way of looking at it (someone posted this after a comment criticising Bravo for his action.....

"You utter moron, Bravo has been pretty solid when called upon over the last two seasons. He initially suffered from playing behind a shaky defence trying to come to terms with Pep's brand of football. However, since his return from injury he has been a solid performer, he just can't shake off idiots like Simon here who take every opportunity to slag him off. Last night the goal was nothing to do with Bravo, and would have beaten Ederson or any other keeper you care to mention. The sending off was unfortunate, Gundogan lost the ball cheaply allowing the forward a free run on goal, Bravo gambled on getting to the ball first, he didn't . What was the alternative? Stay "at home" and have the striker close in on goal and tuck it past him to score? People too easily judge without thinking things through logically, Bravo rushes from his line, takes player down, is sent off, City draw 1-1. Bravo stays in his goal, striker advances, slips it past him, City keep 11 on pitch but lose 2-1?"

it is a brilliant response to the uneducated and those with short memories regarding the Bravo and penalty saves in the League cup.

Liverpool v Man City (16:30 GMT)
I think Liverpool will win the league this year and they have shown us why in the past few weeks.

If anyone gives them a problem they just seem to know how to solve it.

I just don't think City are at the same high level as last season. Part of that is down to injuries but, even with largely the same players, there does not quite seem to be the same feel about the team.

The little things are going against Pep Guardiola's side, and some very small cracks are starting to appear, while Liverpool just seem to get stronger and stronger.

City did a good job of stopping Liverpool playing the last time they came to Anfield, a 0-0 draw in October 2018, and I cannot see them coming out and playing really open this time either.

Liverpool go nine points clear if they win, which is a lot. That is what I think will happen too.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Liverpool v Man City (16:30 GMT)
I think Liverpool will win the league this year and they have shown us why in the past few weeks.

If anyone gives them a problem they just seem to know how to solve it.

I just don't think City are at the same high level as last season. Part of that is down to injuries but, even with largely the same players, there does not quite seem to be the same feel about the team.

The little things are going against Pep Guardiola's side, and some very small cracks are starting to appear, while Liverpool just seem to get stronger and stronger.

City did a good job of stopping Liverpool playing the last time they came to Anfield, a 0-0 draw in October 2018, and I cannot see them coming out and playing really open this time either.

Liverpool go nine points clear if they win, which is a lot. That is what I think will happen too.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Lol, very small cracks or very significant injuries?

Time to give the Dippers a lesson, Kun first half hat-trick would be good. Plenty of pressure on both teams and I think we can snare the three points on Sunday, and if we lose we can still overhaul them when they hit a bad patch.

Your optimism is commendable.

Our injury list is shocking but I don’t expect this to feature in the build up as the media will talk about the “depth of the City squad” to avoid giving the dippers any excuse.......whilst at the same time commentingon how important Ederson is and what a world class player David Silva is.....

The bbc mentioned the threat to the team bus this morning. City need to beat that drum loud and clear