Liverpool v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 10 April @ 3pm - Sky | Page 3 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 10 April @ 3pm - Sky

Wasn't that Stefan Moore's fate?

He owns his own taxi company so not exactly the same.

Edit: Just looked and apparently he sold the company a few years back. But I suppose its better for the articles taking the piss to act like he was a regular black cab driver than someone who owned his own business. He also played for loads of non league clubs as a ringer of sorts. He'd get a few grand, turn out for a while, smash a few goals in then off to the next club.

Went back to playing for the pleasure and the buzz as I remember but got his life off the pitch sorted and balanced, so never really chased football again I think.

He owns his own taxi company so not exactly the same.

Edit: Just looked and apparently he sold the company a few years back. But I suppose its better for the articles taking the piss to act like he was a regular black cab driver than someone who owned his own business. He also played for loads of non league clubs as a ringer of sorts. He'd get a few grand, turn out for a while, smash a few goals in then off to the next club.
Alex Cropley was a cab driver up in Edinburgh after he retired.

Went back to playing for the pleasure and the buzz as I remember but got his life off the pitch sorted and balanced, so never really chased football again I think.

I know that for most of the 2010s whenever I looked his name up he was scoring bucketloads for clubs like St Neots, Leamington or Brackley. I suppose he had a better career than thousands of others who tried. And he did get to score a couple of goals for his boyhood club.

I know that for most of the 2010s whenever I looked his name up he was scoring bucketloads for clubs like St Neots, Leamington or Brackley. I suppose he had a better career than thousands of others who tried. And he did get to score a couple of goals for his boyhood club.

Yeah, seemed content with just having fun when it came to footy rather than trying to climb the ladder again. Fair play to him really.

has he been training this week does anyone know
i hope we can pinch a point or 3 just to see the look on that vile german klopps face

Well Mrs M has kindly arranged a meet up and dog walk with friends next Saturday PM. :slap:
Its a bit difficult to get out of as due to the obvious we have seen them once in nearly 18 months .:shrug:.

Breaking news .
Due to the forecast inclement weather the walk is postponed.
So I can watch us help to break the dippers poor home form after all !!!!

:toot::party::party:

Last edited:
Really loving Lawro’s nicely balanced BBC sport preview (below) of Liverpool v Aston Villa where he doesn’t actually mention Aston Villa .

What a penis.

‘When these sides met earlier in the season it was the first sign that things were not all going to go Liverpool's way this time.
The Reds started the game at Villa Park with their first-choice central-defensive pairing of Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez, but still lost 7-2.
It was a day to forget for Jurgen Klopp's side but, if you'd told me then what would happen to their home form this season, I wouldn't have believed you.
So, it would be huge for Jurgen Klopp's side if they can take the three points at Anfield on Saturday - something they haven't done in any of their past eight games there, since 16 December.

A home win would get that monkey off their back ahead of the visit of Real Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final on Wednesday, but it is far more important in terms of keeping them in touch with the top four’

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

‘When these sides met earlier in the season it was the first sign that things were not all going to go Liverpool's way this time.

if you'd told me then what would happen to their home form this season, I wouldn't have believed you.

So he saw the first sign that things wouldn't go their way but then didn't believe it wouldn't go their way.

Confucius say shut the fuck up you bellend.

baring in mind liverpool have the fight of there lives on the following wednesday to stay in the champions league so will they be resting a few ? also if grealish is out why not put barry on the bench with klopp knowing what a threat he can be given the chance . you could see how much klopp wanted to beat us after the 7-2 hammering with the team he put out knowing we was playing pretty much school kids lol now he is faced with do risk key players against villa or leave them out so there fresh for the game against madrid
if we play the same players that finished the last game and we get at them from the off i think we could win 0-1 1-2 fingers crossed