Liverpool - Official Bottlers Thread | Vital Football

Liverpool - Official Bottlers Thread

Klopp's an arse. Should have put an arm around the GK's shoulder.

Jut goes to show how great our two perfomances against Real Madrid were....we can hold our heads high...shame we did not play them in the final...we seem have have had their measure in our games against them, and we would hve given a better showing...and no way would lloris have made those two howlers...ah well...

I didn’t want Liverpool to win but I sure feel for that goalkeeper. That performance won’t leave his mind for the rest of his life. If he was Colombian he would be fearing his life right now.

But just like the fee for dick van dyke , we should just forget all about it . Disgraceful performance after the final whistle . Everyman for himself , putting the blame on anyone but themselves which seems to be the trait for anyone from that region . Nothing is ever their fault.
Wonder what the T Shirts will be saying . They do like a T Shirt up there

More
You'll never walk alone. #Liverpool
DeMIYhxX4AAAgif.jpg

DeMIacTW0AAJrRG.jpg

DeMIcCWW4AAlsTu.jpg

DeMIdTCWkAAe-1J.jpg

18 replies60 retweets463 likes

Retweet

Nasty bastards, I felt sorry for the keeper. I hope he learns from it and improves. He needs support, not ridicule. If Hugo did it I would moan because he is experienced, but I wouldn't wish him dead. Scum in the true sense.

Those tweets are despicable but par for the course from their supporters .
I heard he actually got a round of applause, and his team mates looked on in disbelief, when he caught the plane for the trip home .it was the first thing he HAD caught in days

Last edited:
I'm really jealous of them now.

Every forward signing they make has turned out to be a world beater, we just get crap.

Would any one of our lot including Harry get a start for them ?

I'm really jealous of them now.

Every forward signing they make has turned out to be a world beater, we just get crap.

Would any one of our lot including Harry get a start for them ?

You're seriously still doubting Harry?!!

He'd score shedloads everywhere, no matter who the club is.

You're seriously still doubting Harry?!!

He'd score shedloads everywhere, no matter who the club is.

I don't think Harry would fit in with them now, here he's the main man and usually gets loads of shots off, there he'd just be one of a number of top players, who wouldn't thank him for his shoot on sight policy.

Klopp really is a top class Pratt having to defend his spending after criticising manure spending 90 million on Pogba .
67 million on a goalkeeper ! Madness , madness I call it madness

IMO Klopp has to take responsibility for the ridiculous prices being paid in this window and the last winter one .
Are they still within FFP. I will be amazed if they are .
225 million on five players

IMO Klopp has to take responsibility for the ridiculous prices being paid in this window and the last winter one .
Are they still within FFP. I will be amazed if they are .
225 million on five players

That averages 45 million per player. Not that bad. And he has 3 years to even the FFP stuff out.