Liverpool Final | Vital Football

Liverpool Final

Lost their momentum once Salah went off. Ramos not quite as innocent as they made out IMO - clever foul. Dragged hi,m down arm trapped relesing it after they hot the ground with all of his weight on top of him too.
Keepers just don't try to catch the ball anymore. That first goal was shocking, the 3rd made no difference as the Bale goal deserved to win any game.

Just watched the playoff final - Shrews staying in our league, gutted for them. Played more games than any other team in the country this year.
That LDV cup run cost them.

It seemed to me that Ramos couldn't have been more sly and effective if he had intended to crock him. I see 150,000 have already signed a petition asking UEFA to look into the incident.:clap:

I thought Karius could have done better with the second goal, he wasn't exactly outstretched. Very poor, we are unlikely to see any other inept like display from a keeper at this level ever. Having said that. Real Madrid didn't impress me too much either and were there for the taking. Could and should have been so different.

:cool: Looks like Liverpool are already after the Roma keper.I don't think Minuleot would have made those cockups that the stupid Kraut did:mad:

I thought Karius could have done better with the second goal, he wasn't exactly outstretched. Very poor, we are unlikely to see any other inept like display from a keeper at this level ever. Having said that. Real Madrid didn't impress me too much either and were there for the taking. Could and should have been so different.
So True.

Big club sore losers couldn't care less. These Billy big boy prem teams can stick it for me. I wish they'd formed their European super league and pissed off. Let's have football for fans, standing option, cheaper tickets and no leaches at the EFL and FA. It's all about money