Liverpool 1st game | Page 2 | Vital Football

Liverpool 1st game

It reminds of years ago when for some strange reason the football highlights were on at 1am . I used to try and stay awake but would fall asleep and missed our games

Easy.
Second breakfast.

Dont think my dietition would like that - had a huge battle to get two full englishes in a week on my diet roster to keep the blood pressure and diabetes down - mind you what the eye doesnt see the dietition wont know. Didnt tell her I support City and that alone raises the blood pressure every time

It's only once a week at most and you could share the carbs between the two.

You could counter the calories with some calisthenics...

Up...Down...Up...Down... then the other eyelid.

I would make sure our home changing room is sound proofed. Then i would play the team bagpipe music before each home game and if thats doesnt put "fire into their stomachs" nothing will!! Nobody would out muscle us then!

Liverpool fans are bemoaning the selection of Andre Marriner as the ref for our game.

By all accounts they don't exactly have an easy time from him. Some are suggesting forfeiting the game. :lol:

AM has been accused of hating the expensive players but maybe only £40 m is cheap enough.

The owner
Bizarrely there is still an element of the Norwich fanbase which likes to take shots at Delia Smith, the sort who would rather have money than values. By the standards of Premier League owners, Smith is something of a pauper, but her achievements exceed those of many a dodgy sugar daddy. Five of the past 10 seasons have been spent in the top flight and last season the club achieved the biggest points total in their history playing scintillating football and staying within their financial means. She’s a legend.

This had to be written by The Guardian.

It depends quite a lot on how much our players are protected from violent fouls by the anti football mob.

I know some injuries occur in training but most come from tackles that refs seem to let go. W/F have added a bit more beef to the team so the resilience may be there.

If so I would expect us to hold our own vs the bottom half of the table and finish around 11/12th this time round.

That'll give Delia kittens.

It depends quite a lot on how much our players are protected from violent fouls by the anti football mob.

I know some injuries occur in training but most come from tackles that refs seem to let go. W/F have added a bit more beef to the team so the resilience may be there.

If so I would expect us to hold our own vs the bottom half of the table and finish around 11/12th this time round.

That'll give Delia kittens.
I reckon we should concentrate heavily on our immediate rivals. If we take all 6 points off our 6 immediate competition. We will stay up.