Liverpool 1st game | Vital Football

Liverpool 1st game

Hmmm £99 for each package, which then guarantees you the option to buy a seat at £48.50 per adult plus £20 per child, plus travel costs up from london!!

The seat prices are the same as normal sale prices, i thought they were capped at around £30 last time we was in the prem?!

In 14 days time, we could have 0 points out of 3 and a minus 5 goal difference with only 3000 minutes to rescue the situation.

Reactions: Rex
Any of you in thr scramble for your home pick this monday at 10am? Or are you all season ticket holders? I know steve youre not but will you be able to watch the game over there? What time will ko off be in Oz?

I’m an Season Ticket holder FY . I was a bit of a crazy one in the Snake Pit but am moving this season to the City Stand . I know what it’s like being an exile though and scrambling for tickets as I lived in West Yorkshire for 43 years . Trying to get in the phone ticket queues first thing on a Monday was a nightmare

I am also a ST holder with my brother next to me.
I am still unsure of whether we can go as usual for first game.

Any of you in thr scramble for your home pick this monday at 10am? Or are you all season ticket holders? I know steve youre not but will you be able to watch the game over there? What time will ko off be in Oz?

FY - Liverpool KO 02:30 in Sundy morning over here- no chance of seeing that - will be sound asleep!!! Would expect to get a feed to watch it if my body clock resets itself and wakes me up which it has been known to do for City games!!!!

FY - Liverpool KO 02:30 in Sundy morning over here- no chance of seeing that - will be sound asleep!!! Would expect to get a feed to watch it if my body clock resets itself and wakes me up which it has been known to do for City games!!!!

I work until 2 am so would be ideal for me :grinning::thumbup:

Surely all the adrenaline will keep you up steve haha!