Live sport with crowds (n/g) | Vital Football

Live sport with crowds (n/g)

Just heard that on BBC. Happy for you and your country. They had the sense to elect a proper leader who made the right, tough, decisions early on.

Total shambles over here.
The leader in New Zealand has shown tremendous leadership since coming to power not that long ago.A total unknown I would think outside her own country at the time.Now she certainly can command the respect of her country.But now around the world.She has shown impressive leadership with their terrorists attack. Now with Covid 19 .While countries like America and the UK have looked third rate by comparison. She could definitely teach other English speaking leaders a thing or two about what leadership is.

The cost to our economy has been catastrophic.
1,000 people a day being made unemployed, with a wage subsidy "paying" another 450,000.
Government debt at $160Billion with the payment time of 35 years.
The Chicken's have far from roosted here.
Our leader has divided the country and with an election in September things could change.
Were no better off than anyone else, broken economy, brokenhearted people and no road to recovery.

1,000 people a day being made unemployed, with a wage subsidy "paying" another 450,000.
Our leader has divided the country and with an election in September things could change.
Were no better off than anyone else, broken economy, brokenhearted people and no road to recovery.
But her party is not the biggest party in Parliament. If she is able to be as successful with economic issues New Zealand could do very well in the coming years .But all countries will take a hit for a while.

Good luck with it, we are in the same position here.

I know very little of New Zealand politics but I am envious about your access to live sport. Whatever the reasons for your country's chance to open up it's cheering news. Here's wishing you are just the first country to be able to do this and that things continue to go in the right direction.

Going to reactivate Sky Sports package after three months as looks like play offs and Premier league starting again.
Just wish L1 and L2 would make a defining statement of intent.

Obviously I know very little of NZ politics but from afar I envy your having her as leader.

Every country on earth has been and will be badly affected by Covid19 no matter how brilliant the leadership and decision making. However, I'd wager an educated guess that NZ is in a better position to make something of a recovery than most other countries.

I'd be delighted to swap Governments (although most of the damage has already been done over here). Our response seems to be a half arsed semi lockdown. Might as well have done a "Sweden" or proper lockdown rather than this shambles.

Obviously I know very little of NZ politics but from afar I envy your having her as leader.

Every country on earth has been and will be badly affected by Covid19 no matter how brilliant the leadership and decision making. However, I'd wager an educated guess that NZ is in a better position to make something of a recovery than most other countries.

I'd be delighted to swap Governments (although most of the damage has already been done over here). Our response seems to be a half arsed semi lockdown. Might as well have done a "Sweden" or proper lockdown rather than this shambles.

The Science has shown that Paul The Octopus would have made a better fist of it than Bunter.

The leader in New Zealand has shown tremendous leadership since coming to power not that long ago.A total unknown I would think outside her own country at the time.Now she certainly can command the respect of her country.But now around the world.She has shown impressive leadership with their terrorists attack. Now with Covid 19 .While countries like America and the UK have looked third rate by comparison. She could definitely teach other English speaking leaders a thing or two about what leadership is.
its a lot easier in a tiny country that no one goes to.....

its a lot easier in a tiny country that no one goes to.....
Yes, definitely, but that much easier?

I accept we are not the worst but we are obviously doing poorly compared to others apart from basket cases like Brazil (I also assume some countries are "cooking the books" more than us too).

Going to reactivate Sky Sports package after three months as looks like play offs and Premier league starting again.
Just wish L1 and L2 would make a defining statement of intent.
Should find out what’s going on some time tomorrow.

Yes, definitely, but that much easier?

I accept we are not the worst but we are obviously doing poorly compared to others apart from basket cases like Brazil (I also assume some countries are "cooking the books" more than us too).
Not North Korea.
Dear leader has said no cases.
Dear leader shut borders water tight.
Dear leader tested every one.
Dear leader knows everything.

I was going to stay away from this site for a while but Kura's inane gibberish has prompted me to respond.

National polling at 29-30% ( normally polls around 40%)
Labour 54%

Tod Muller -National 13% approval rating as prefered PM
Jacinda Ardern- Labour 65% approval rating as prefered PM.

Election in September If the people are unhappy with her government