Live Football To Begin In October? - Or Next Year? | Vital Football

Live Football To Begin In October? - Or Next Year?

It feels like the season has finished, all be it prematurely, but we've been without football for so long now that it's as if the season is over and we're now into the summer break. No-one knows yet how the season will be decided, but it will be a great shame (as far as the Millers are concerned), if we can't continue from where we left off because we were having a great season and still in with every chance of being promoted back to the Championship. There are rights and wrongs in whatever is decided but I hope that the people in power don't decide to just scrap the season, write it off, because I think that would be ridiculous when there was less than ten games remaining for most teams, and meaning that all the games that had been played were all for nothing.
Of course the main thing is that we all stay safe, and if that means no football then that's how it should be. We're experiencing a virus never seen on Earth before and we need to see an end to it because more than 20,000 people have lost their lives now and that's just in England. It's very scary. I hope we're coming out of the other side now, light at the end of the tunnel. Keep self isolating and keep safe fellow Millers and we'll all meet again soon down at the New York Stadium, with God's blessing. xxxx Nez.

I really don't think, Nez, that anything can be decided until we are 'through the other side'. We've all got our lives on hold at the moment - and I can't see it being any different any time soon.

The EFL and PL keep having meetings - I presume virtual - but I think they are just going over the same thing time and again because I can't see how they can possibly make a decision yet.

Take care, keep safe.