Live access to Football League Matches overseas | Vital Football

Live access to Football League Matches overseas

Foxinthebox67

Vital Squad Member
According to the BBC there are moves afoot for all football league matches to be streamed live overseas. It's not free but at least if you live abroad you'll be able to suffer the pain heartache and sporadic moments of joy that we suffer over here.

I'm trying to post the link but if it doesn't work its on the BBC football website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39797400

Fantastic news for those of us abroad. Will be interesting to see how it affects attendances though. Obviously everyone knows ways to conceal your genuine location, can imagine there will be people in the UK who'd prefer to watch games from home rather than actually go to the ground, especially away matches.

I use a site called VIP League and watch the football through this! All the Premier League Saturday 3 o'clock games are available even though they are only broadcast abroad! Will be very easy to stream EFL games free via this site!

Excellent news.

Not sure I'll be paying for a whole season to see maybe one Gills game, but at least I'll have the choice :2:

It sure is annoying at the moment when you guys post the latest match highlights and they are blocked for overseas accounts :36: